Guys This Is What Women Really Want

Reaction score
Crazy Ho is giving you the opposite of what works - don't even read the crap - go back to reading your Cos-ho-politan magazine and save that shyt advice for hors!!

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
most of what you have said is about image

Once you do that, you don't need to think about whether or not you should call and what tactic you should play. Girls wouldn't be blowing you off.
but this add an extra % to my game so that's why I use it, to get an even bigger edge.

sure image is important, but the other stuff is too

Reaction score
Originally posted by cruzy
You must suck in bed. Next...:down:
Yes, it is really difficult to grasp...let's see hmmmm....you go in and out or its it up and down while pulling the hors hair!!! :rolleyes:

Men don't please women - women are to please men!!

Save that shyt for HO-prah magazine!!

Last edited:

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
bull caca

This is BULL CACA.

I have seen the most beautiful women screw apes and barbarians!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHEDDAH BABY. WOMEN WILL SCREW A MONKEY IF HE'S BALLIN.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
this woman is saying she wants a good looking boy/sex machine with no DJ skills. I guess some guy has used DJ skills on her before.

I understand your DJ principles, especially for guys who haven't gotten much play and need to create an air of mystery so that women think they must be good in bed or have something that's important about them. But, true DJ's that I have met know they have what woman want and therefore are able to treat a woman as if she is the only person in the world (when they are together, they are all up on her, but of course they are not with her 24/7). The best DJ's don't need to pretend to be busy, they are, because tons of woman are after them.

translation:
if you are using DJ skills then you are not a true DJ, unless you have natural DJ skills.

---

you have to start somewhere tho, if you're not using DJ skills then you're not going to hook up with any women or better your life. It's better to use the DJ skills and make them your habits so you can become a true DJ.

DJing isn't all about getting women, it's about changing your mindset and improving your life.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is really difficult to grasp...let's see hmmmm....you go in and out or its it up and down while pulling the hors hair!!!

Men don't please women - women are to please men!!

Save that shyt HO-prah magazine!!
Haha, Ho-prah.

Reading that post, my first thought was "how is eating some girl out gonna help me get off?"

I knew this girl in college, we called her the pvssy pimp. She got like 8 guys in her dorm to eat her out throught the span of the year, and she didn't go down, or have sex with any of them. ANd the funny thing is, the suckers were happy with that.

Sorry, but you girls gotta earn that sh!t. Despite what you may think, your genitalia is not made out of gold, it is easily replacable, and only suckers go down on a broad before she has earned that sh!t. If it's a girlfriend that I've been with for a while, and she has been good to me, I may go down on her (if she has earned it and is clean). But there's no way I'll ever eat out some broad out that I just started sleeping with.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find some truth in what she says. It IS important to look good, walk good, **** good. Who's denying this?

However, one also needs to get to the ****ing stage, and that is up to them. There the DJ principles are at work.

In the end, you may want both. Sure, all women are different, but there are principles.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I feel sorry for your ho's. Must be pretty fugly and desperate.
No offence but you sort of grow out your welcome. You come here into a MEN'S SITE, and you declare " I know what women want! and I will tell you"! you claim you know the DJ principles and you ain't dissing??!! If I had a dime every time a woman breezed through this website claiming that she knows more sh1t then anybody else and that we should listen to your "perspective" because you are woman, I would be a rich man.

PART OF A DJ PRINICIPLES IS THIS: MOST WOMEN CANNOT GIVE YOU PROPER DATING ADVICE BECAUSE MOST WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WANT. TELLING US WHAT TURNS YOU ON AND THAT SHOULD WORK ON OTHER WOMEN IS THE WORST ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE. THIS IS THE SAME ADVICE THAT CAUSES MAJORITY OF MEN TO FAIL WITH WOMEN. YOU ARE JUST AS CLUELESS OF HOW TO ATTRACT A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN!

WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO SLEEP LEFT AND RIGHT WITH FVCK BUDDIES ARE A DIME A DOZEN, IT IS ADVISEABLE TO ALL MEN TO AVOID SUCH A WOMAN FOR LTR BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MAKE US HAPPY, YOU DRIVE US INSANE! YOUR ADVICE HAS NO MERIT, ITS LIKE ASKING A HEALTH TIP FROM DOCTOR KAVORKIAN.

You want to stay here play by the rules aka the DJ Bible or you can go to another website with no guidelines and help the poor AFC"s THERE!

Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
You ALL have a point. Happy?
I have no emotions! (PR_L is looking for the dead pan emoticon)

EXPERIENCED MOFO

Reaction score
wrong hunnybun

what gets a woman all wet is NOT giving her what she wants like ever other dildo.

guys-remember- MOFO says whatever a woman says she wants do just the opposite...she will luv you long time!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I feel sorry for your ho's. Must be pretty fugly and desperate.
I don't meet, pursue, or sleep with hos. I hook up with respectable girls that got more class then to consider themselves hos, or go for a guy just cause he's making over $250k a year.

And on the subject of looks, before you assume things you have no clue about, lets see a photo of you.