guys that are struggling : revelations VOL.1

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I decided everytime I break a barrier, which will be whenever I see things need majorly helped, that many new comers see as a unpassable peak I would put the synopsis up and put the valuable DJ lesson at the bottom.

Revelations VOL.1

So, I decided to go to my school's last home track meet, and it just so happens that T*, a chick (HB 8) I hadn't seen in awhile, was waiting for her mom to pick her up, she did all the talking. When her mom came, we said bye and I went inside for water ('Tis hot out).

Inside, I chatted up wit one of my bros I hadn't seen in a half a year. Then went to the meet.

I found two guys A* and A* and a HB 8.5 A* (Triple A lol) and hung out. Long story short, she brought up her ex, one of my friends, and I accidentally said, "that's just what you know" cuz she said, "Girls always find out crap that other people say about them." So, she did what any desparate girl would do, and begged, pouted, and tried "Cuting" it out. I resisted, so she stole my hat and wouldn't give it back (several times). I used this moment to "take my hat back" by reaching behind her, ect. just to mess around.

BLAH time... watching events.

The chick, A*, was at her last event, javalin throwing and I was watching. But, she was still asking me to tell her. So I told her maybe...

Needless to say, she made 3-4 crappy throws and kept asking me to tell her. Her throwing lost it for the girls, I think, So, I broke the Ex bf rules of never talking about them and rewarded her by telling her everything I could remember, hardly anything a week or so after the fact that and the fact that I lied and didn't tell her everything and gave half truths, maybe a mistake?

Then I hung with M* and she took my hat to wear and stuff. I said bye to everyone and headed home.

(Details are few, but no one wants an essay, right?)

Lessons:
1. People you hardly ever see don't care if you talk with them and their friends.

2. I debated whether or not to "take the hat" more than once. Chances are if she takes something or play hits or something, kino is in the clear.

3. It's ok to break rules as long as you control the damage. By that I mean use rule breaking as a means to uplift the chick sparingly. (In my case, she couldn't stop worrying about how I saw her and Fü©kÐ up all her shot put and javalin throws.)

4. Getting involved in anything helps you become less scared.

5. Don't ever be afraid to do something, when I was getting my hat back the guy A* said, you two should just get a room. That's how intense it was and the worst possible think I thought was she'd get to hating me, and the guys wouldn't like me and make fun of me. ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS A LOUSY JOKE. NO ONE CARES HOW YOU INTERACT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT RELATEVELY CLEAN!!!

If you have a Revelations VOL you want covered just PM me and I'll work on it.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity to let me post one of my revelations in your threads so you can post it.

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a ****, but girls who throw shotput are beasts.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah. she's not good at all. probably JV2 if there was a JV2 team