guys looking at you.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this may sound funny hope i aint giving gay signals becos im as straight as they come personality wise and looks i even got beards on..stuble anyway, but does anyone have this situation sometimes when a guy stares at you and smiles at you??.
sometimes when im on the street or on a train. i notice once in a while a guy would smile at me or when walking down the street would nodd his head at me. i would see them glancing when i turn at them too look they nodd their heads at me. not every guy but sometimes i get this ****. wtf does this mean? do they wana make friends or wat?.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm walking down the street and I cross paths with another guy, I'll give a nod or a what's up or something, but I don't flash a fvcking smile. If you're getting that, it means either you look like a joke or these dudes eat corn the long way and assume you do too.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll smile and nod at guys. WTF is wrong with that? Sorry for acknowledging your existance.

Next to nobody is gay. It's talked about way too much. Not every action in the world is gay.

If you walk by and I turn around to glance at you i'm not checking you out. Something caught my eye and i felt like looking. If i see a bird fly by out of the corner of my eye and i look at it more closely it doesn't i want to fvck birds. If i look at a car driving by it doesn't mean i want my peter in its tailpipe.

It only seems like gay is everywhere because people won't stop talking about it. And they won't stop making lame tv shows where every 3rd person is gay.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I'll smile and nod at guys. WTF is wrong with that? Sorry for acknowledging your existance.

Next to nobody is gay. It's talked about way too much. Not every action in the world is gay.

If you walk by and I turn around to glance at you i'm not checking you out. Something caught my eye and i felt like looking. If i see a bird fly by out of the corner of my eye and i look at it more closely it doesn't i want to fvck birds. If i look at a car driving by it doesn't mean i want my peter in its tailpipe.

It only seems like gay is everywhere because people won't stop talking about it. And they won't stop making lame tv shows where every 3rd person is gay.
Please. You make sound like I'm saying that just looking in the general direction of another guy is gay. Aknowledging someone, saying what's up..nothing wrong with all that. Smiles aren't even bad if there's fvcking reason for it, like they said or did something funny, we both catch each other checking out a nice rack on some chick. Yeah, alright. Cool. But a random smile? No reason? Sorry, man, but if I get that I'm thinking you like rainbows.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you seem to be making a thing over it. I always just assume its because i look hot and guys are jelaous.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, YAY HOMOPHOBIA!

So what if a guy looks at you, or even hits on you? The only reason you should be scared is if you THINK you're gay and might say yes when the guy asks you out... and even then, if you ARE gay, then you're finally figuring it out so that's a good thing.

Geez.

Just so everyone knows... a gay guy knows if you're gay (or tempted...!) almost right away. Those guys are DJ's beyond anything we can imagine. You wanna learn how to pick someone up? Go to a gay bar and watch the action... I sh*t you not, it's absolutely amazing and hilarious. They have NO QUALMS and jump right to it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know - I'm usually checking out the women. :)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Who cares? Nod back at them, befriend them! GAME EVERYONE!

If you can't make a straight guy friend in a club, you can't pick up a HB10, guaranteed.

Sarge On...

Agreed. Dont get so defensive. You can smile and make friends with them.

assume its positive until something happens to prove otherwise.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guy's check me out at the gym all the time. it's has nothing to do with them being gay though. it probably has to do with me looking foolish on the stairmaster cause i practically kill myself on those things. i get the vibe that they are thinking cardio is for girls.