Guys, I've got a confidence problem now.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently Pulled an hb9 from Plentyoffish, and we're supposed to meet this week for dinner. Here's my problem: I had help in writing my responses (emails) to her from a highly intelligent alpha. I wrote verbatim what he told me, and BAM! she gave me her # email, and is belittling herself for messing up our original plans. I believe that she sh!t-tested (other plans), then says that she got her dates mixed up, and can now meet as planned.

I did not write any of this stuff. It was very concisely put, intelligently worded. Simplicity, like a lawyer.

Anyway, I guess I have to CALL her tomorrow because she left me her digits, so, how do I feign being smart now?? What do I do?

The pics are mine, of ME. The words are not!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe you could get a sense of the mentality the other guy had that worked from the emails to use as a guide. What did the emails say anyway?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, there are HB9s on PlentyOffFish? I thought that's a haven for fat crazy birds?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing is, this is how i learned. i used to text verbatim or respond exactly the way my mentor told me to. I did this so much his methods just rubbed off on me. I used to just sit back and think of exactly what he would say to me and how he would say it if i couldn't get in contact with him.

Try that out if you can.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Wait, there are HB9s on PlentyOffFish? I thought that's a haven for fat crazy birds?
the only thing I saw on plentyOfish was plentyOmanatees.

MillerMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best possible outcome? Whats the worst possible outcome? Easy answer. Man up and go through with it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I called, no answer, left a bumbling message, but recovered and made it though about 20 seconds.

Then an hour later, just now, she called, and went through with the date. She sounds like my ex-oneitis in voice tone, chirpiness.

Really a nice girl for her petite blonde-haired blue-eyed look. No shield so far.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most online dating is looks based. If she likes the way you look, you really can't mess up unless you talk too much. Just don't say a whole lot and try to get her into the bedroom as fast as you can like the Gingerbread Man.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she just canceled. Said family just showed up from out of town.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post the email. post the email. post the email. post the email.