guys, I'm so bummed out, I need some uplifting

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I guess it's the oneitis.

I was head over heels for this girl. Totally my type, physically, hot damn and personality wise, from what I learned of her, she was pretty damn great. Very cool, very nice. She's a nurse.

yaddi yadda, in random order, there was facebook communication in there, txt messaging, phone call, yaddi yadda, her busy, me busy, bla bla bla, I made sure to say "I want to take you out". Can't be clearer right?

Here's the kicker, she moves out of the city at the end of the month and after a bunch of times of not working out, the "boyfriend" word was dropped.

Now, she chilled at my place for over 2h couple of weeks ago, I'm 99% sure she doesn't have a bf but the message is pretty clear.

boooooo

She was my perfect 10 and it didn't work out, I'm so bummed out.
:(

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get something that makes you happy thats INNER

***** is *****...

dont get emotionally invested in people that arent gonna reverse the sentiment.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
She couldn't have been your perfect 10 if she wasn't interested. Don't get discouraged, she's just one girl. It's easy to get so focused on one person when they seem perfect, but once you start looking you'll see how many other great girls are out there!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys...

I went out tonight, but ****... I didn't even have a good time. I'm just so pissed off that I can get a girl so get to me you know?? It's not right!!! Nobody should be able to affect me so negatively.

that's just wrong. It's just not right.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
i have no idea what your posting is about. be a little bit clearer next time buddy.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumped

cuz I need it :(

She moved out of the city, yet she's still in my head. I hate that

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the bright side, you didn't get in a relationship with her, imagine if she broke up with you. There are only 2 things you can do which you can do at the same time. 1) try for a long distance relationship or convince her not to move 2) go find more chicks.

I'm in the same boat right now, this chick I was really feeling kind of blew me off to the point of no return. But I'm confident I'll be able to jump back on some other broads. Good luck.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's she moving? Maybe you should cut off balls off and mail them to her as a house warming gift or something you know. It's common courtesy.

GROW A FVCKIN PAIR YOU LOSER. SHE'S A GODDAMN GIRL. A PERFECT 10? ARE YOU FVCKING INSANE. SHE PROBABLY HAS A HUGE **** IN HER PANTS. OR A METAPHORICAL ****, AKA, A HUGE UGLY PHALLIC MONSTER DEEP INSIDE HER YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT. HOW CAN YOU ASSUME SHE'S SO PERFECT WITHOUT KNOWING HER SO WELL? FVCK MAN GET YOUR DAMN NUTS OR CUT THEM OFF AND SEND THEM TO HER. SHE'LL AT LEAST HAVE ANOTHER ORNAMENT IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON. B1TCH

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine instead of the problems you have now if you were over in Iraq dodging IEDS, eating sand and showering once every 3 weeks. It does kind of put things in perspective, not that your problems arent serious...but they could be much worse. keep your head up, with age and experience you will get much better at avoiding oneitis.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-zy

Havent seen many posts by you in awhile

What you need to do is hang out with friends or nearby Djs
and chase other women.

Distract yourself from thinking of her,
maybe change routine try new things but move on.

Some things are beyond control.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos-Knight said:
Dee-zy

Havent seen many posts by you in awhile

What you need to do is hang out with friends or nearby Djs
and chase other women.

Distract yourself from thinking of her,
maybe change routine try new things but move on.

Some things are beyond control.

Thanks, I went out on Wednesday with a couple of friends, but ended up not approaching any girl although a sexy one in particular kept checking me out:cuss:

I think I will join the mtl lair officially... could be good for me.

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say out of sight out of mind. If you spend enought time with any girl they always seem to be perfect. Even stuff you didnt like you all of a sudden find attractive. I say you dont even get to know her until youve been on a date, and even then be careful.

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
once you learn to love your self, then all others things in life is just a bonus :) you control some things, some things you cannot, may be thats the way its ment to be, theres no girl that can be 10/10 i can guarantee you that right now!! theres like a slim 1-2 percent chance i am wrong but hey :) wanna bet ?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AETude said:
once you learn to love your self, then all others things in life is just a bonus :) you control some things, some things you cannot, may be thats the way its ment to be, theres no girl that can be 10/10 i can guarantee you that right now!! theres like a slim 1-2 percent chance i am wrong but hey :) wanna bet ?

I really like your attitude, thanks.

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are welcome. i;ve just been screwed over by this chick, aint gonna stop me going to where i want to go... just another damn hooee.. lol