Guys I Can Use Your Help

Reaction score
From DonJuanForever....

Okay, so in my quest to be the best guy I can be, I seem to have my financial area down, I got a grip on the women area......but I got another area that perhaps some experienced pros can give me some advice on.

Now when I was in element. school, middle school, and high school, I could not fight very well and still can't, lol! Also, there is this thing called, "roastin" you know where you joke or make fun of somebody, and I can't do that well either, lol.

Now, this is a problem for me, as you might know, I am a black guy. And where I am at, there are a lot of haters, and me being financially great and great with women just adds to the list. Basically, a hater would use their "roastin" skills to put me down in front of others to basically make themselves look better, its the oldest trick in the book and in my opinion, pretty darn smart because it does make you seem a little "cooler" than the current "cool" guy which is me.

Then the fighting thing comes up, and I must be honest with myself, I can't fight a darn lick. Can I get angry? Can I got wild on somebody? Yeah, lol, but if somebody can fight just a little bit, they prolly would be able to kick my azz, lol. Now this is not a good thing. Think about it? I have bumped my head in sales for four years to FINALLY be selling the right product, making a lot of money, and living the financial life I want. I have been getting rejected, pushed off, and played by women for years before my game improved to where it is now......and some guy, who can "roast" good, just comes up and roasts quite well and makes me look very stupid. Lol, I mean, it's an old trick but I must admit, it is quite cleaver. Then if I decide to kick his azz, lol, I can't fight, so now I look even more stupid. Or if a guy just decides he wants to kick my azz, lol, you get the picture.

So pro's, help DonJuanForever out, what do you say? My roastin skills are able a 1 right now, and my fighting skills are about a 1 as well. Martial arts? Man, I did that and didn't really get anythign out of it but knowing how to do forms, lol. Somebody, help your boy out, peace.

Reaction score
Just to add, I am not from the "hood", lol, but I am around people like that. I have a totally different mind-set than most of my peers, which is why majority of my closest friends are girls. Most guys that are near me want to sell drugs, steal, gang bang, and all that other stuff. I like doing things that are not really considered "black." I like sales, and business, not drugs and gangs. I like to watch CNBC and invest, most of my peers dont like that. It does make me seem different and that's not a problem for me, it's when they start, lol, "roastin" and I can't come back with a "roast" strong enough that makes me look very inferior to them, you know what I mean, it's a little trick folks do to make themselves look better than others. And this can hurt, and HAS HURT, my pvssy count as well. Think about it, the guy you're out with starts getting roastin on, wouldn't you as a girl feel a little ashamed to be with him? Lol, I mean, I want to stop that shyt.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you, 17?

you say you are "rich" then move. you say theres lots of hatin going on where you live, so then get out of there!

Reaction score
No I am 22 jr. It's not ness. the area I am in, it's also the whole culture, I am in a good area right now. The thing is, is that it's always smart to "not get yourself in situations like this" but sometimes and most times situations like this can come up, whether I am in the hood or the grocery store. I just need this so that I can defend myself if situations like this occur.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience....the people who go ROASTIN other people are very insecure. I sometimes get roasted because i'm the pretty boy or i'm very smart (althought i never brag about it) to be honest....I'M SO DAMN HUMBLE, it burns the haters inside so much.

Oh and by the way, in the end, something stupid (dumb sh%t) usually happens to the haters because they don't have the common sense that good people have. I wouldn't sweat it....defend yourself if you have to but don't lower yourself...stand firm, you're doin fine.

- kingbeef

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
From my experience....the people who go ROASTIN other people are very insecure. I sometimes get roasted because i'm the pretty boy or i'm very smart (althought i never brag about it) to be honest....I'M SO DAMN HUMBLE, it burns the haters inside so much.

Oh and by the way, in the end, something stupid (dumb sh%t) usually happens to the haters because they don't have the common sense that good people have. I wouldn't sweat it....defend yourself if you have to but don't lower yourself...stand firm, you're doin fine.

- kingbeef
First of all your post is pointless its plain out stupid!People who Roast on other people don't have low self esteem you don't know what goes in through their mind,so don't assume sh*T.I roast on losers in my school ALL F*cken day,it doesn't mean im insecure its FUNNY and entertainment.If your such a pretty boy(which I think ur lieing) then you shouldn't be even on this site.I think your a liar and a guy who needs the INTERNET for getting women.I'm not on here for advice, im on here to help give advice.Quote me on that one!

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for all the replies. And yeah everybody has heard that people that roast others have low self esteem, etc., but I don't know. Like I said, it's the oldest trick in the book, (if you can roast good) to roast the "cool guy" and make yourself look better than them. I've used it at times. But I just wanna know if anybody knows where I can find information, a site, or anything that I can improve in this area and with fighting as well. Not some martial arts forms either, lol. Oh and by the way, in case you guys don't know it yet

DETROIT PISTONS WILL WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy in my immediate social circle would constantly do that to me until one time I snapped as if I was going to fight him for real. He chickened out, he turned out to be a huge pvssy. He doesn't behave that way towards me anymore.

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
code2009 said:
First of all your post is pointless its plain out stupid!People who Roast on other people don't have low self esteem you don't know what goes in through their mind,so don't assume sh*T.I roast on losers in my school ALL F*cken day,it doesn't mean im insecure its FUNNY and entertainment.If your such a pretty boy(which I think ur lieing) then you shouldn't be even on this site.I think your a liar and a guy who needs the INTERNET for getting women.I'm not on here for advice, im on here to help give advice.Quote me on that one!
lmao who is this tool?

blowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
take up Muay Thai Kickboxing, or just regular Boxing. No better solution than that.

Ignore those idiots anyways, you are bigger than that you dont have to comeback to their dumb ass remarks.

blowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Just to add, I am not from the "hood", lol, but I am around people like that. I have a totally different mind-set than most of my peers, which is why majority of my closest friends are girls. Most guys that are near me want to sell drugs, steal, gang bang, and all that other stuff.

why do they all just want to gang bang? why not just get a girl of your own and not for ten other dudes?

anyone here tried that?

Reaction score
lol, blow me I wasn't talking about gang banging chicks, lol.

I was saying that most of my peers are basically thuggish and from the "hood" and I am not, and since I am percieved as the cool guy most times, some guys who can roast real good will take some shots at me to make themselves look cool. Most times I can come back good, but sometimes they get me though, lol. I just want to really be great at this witty stuff, anybody got any information on it?