Guys how do you talk in clubs?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ever think about the fact that Alphas are more preoccupied with what's going on around them than who's around them? I'd rather focus on the women around me, but that's just me. :cool:
Very true. I stick by the dancing lessons comment though. Think about it...why do girls go to clubs? Not just to drink overpriced watered down mixed drinks and have drunk guys attempt to grind their junk all over them. They actually like to dance. If you like to dance, and they like to dance, then there's your common ground. You've got your foot in the door.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about clubs because I despise techno music and most top 40 crap they play in a lot of clubs. Lots of hotties there, but there are also lots of hotties at college bars too. And better music, IMHO.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Very true. I stick by the dancing lessons comment though. Think about it...why do girls go to clubs? Not just to drink overpriced watered down mixed drinks and have drunk guys attempt to grind their junk all over them. They actually like to dance. If you like to dance, and they like to dance, then there's your common ground. You've got your foot in the door.
Exactly. I let the alpha's battle it out negging each other at the bar. I'll grab a hottie to go out onto the dancefloor the first chance I get.
MooseGod said:
Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about clubs because I despise techno music and most top 40 crap they play in a lot of clubs. Lots of hotties there, but there are also lots of hotties at college bars too. And better music, IMHO.
I'm strange, I still like techno and trance. I can't stand Top 40, it all sounds the same. Plus I tend to enjoy women who like dancing to trance, they seem a bit more easy going and out to have a good time dancing all night rather than just getting free drinks all night.