Guys here who are racially anything other than white or black, how do you deal with this?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't exactly a how much race matters thread but more so of a personal experience sort of thread.

I would say that 95% of interracial couples in the US are either black men with white women or white men with women of minority groups. All in all, it is damn rare to see white women go for anything other than white or black guys and women from more foreign ethnic groups like Asian women and Latinas go interracial at very high rates compared to the men. Most of the "latinos" that get American women are typically the white ones like Javier Bardem or Gerard Pique.

For example, in states like Arizona it is common to see latinas with white guys, not so common the other way around. In California, common to see Asian girls with white guys, not as common the other way around.

So say you're a guy of one of these more foreign ethnic groups who wants to have that DJ success, how do move forward mentally seeing that so many of men of your race are doing horrendous?

How do you deal with these strong doubts of whether it can be done seeing that it is rare to see slayers in the US that are ethnically anything other than black or white?

How do you deal with the thought that maybe there is a hard ceiling on the kinds of women you can pull because you have never seen a guy that ethnically looks like you pull hot girls of various types?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your race does not matter. What matters is this, in no particular order:

height
weight
athletic looks
manners
language skills
perfect english accent
style
d1ck length
d1ck girth
hair style
healthy teeth
no body odor
well groomed and dressed

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't matter if you have game.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls, white girls, white girls. That's all you're obsessed with. It's unhealthy. There are other women out there.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Your race does not matter. What matters is this, in no particular order:

height
weight
athletic looks
manners
language skills
perfect english accent
style
d1ck length
d1ck girth
hair style
healthy teeth
no body odor
well groomed and dressed
And bank account.

MONEY.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't matter if you have game.
Does that imply that white guys don't need game?

Every guy on here says that race doesn't matter and then follows it up with "as long as you have tight game" or "as long as you are jacked"

Unlike OP I don't worship white women. I guess it's cause I live in CA. Out here, the girls are the top of the food chain are Asian girls. Not white girls. I like Latinas.

I agree with OP that interracial dating is usually black guy dating white girl and Asian girl dating white guy. Anyone who disagrees is blind.

Just wanted to get my thoughts in before mods close this thread. LOL

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that imply that white guys don't need game?

Every guy on here says that race doesn't matter and then follows it up with "as long as you have tight game" or "as long as you are jacked"

Unlike OP I don't worship white women. I guess it's cause I live in CA. Out here, the girls are the top of the food chain are Asian girls. Not white girls. I like Latinas.

I agree with OP that interracial dating is usually black guy dating white girl and Asian girl dating white guy. Anyone who disagrees is blind.

Just wanted to get my thoughts in before mods close this thread. LOL
There is one race, the human race.

If you don't have game/frame, you will fail.

Reactions: Von

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a older white guy... who am I supposed to go after ?.... Lost track....

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of your racist topics against black men. For you to label me in the same group as white men is highly offensive to me. I will definitely not let you get away with this ****.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why does everyone want white girls?

I've dated a lot of hot minority women and they are just as good as the white girls.

Reactions: Von

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone want white girls?

I've dated a lot of hot minority women and they are just as good as the white girls.
Because they are over glorified on media outlets and are the most abundant women in most parts of the country. They don't see the cons with dating white girls, they just see the pros since they haven't had the glamorous experience of dating a basic white girl lol.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These race threads need to be put to rest.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want à latina, italian, turkish, another asian. To finish my world tour

They don't date me because I am white.

Seriously, going to collège or university is your answer