guys.. er I just lost my virginity

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, an occasion to celebrate by popping the champagne bottle and fireworks. I am 22 yrs old Asian guy who been in this forum for 3 years complaining about lot of bullshyt, but today, I lost my virginity. To be honest with you guys, I never acted anything differently or felt anything differently. I worked again serving tables, walking through the day of my life slightly pissed off and disappointed at myself for my lack of woman. Then I come back home and my friends and she is chilling out. Again to be very honest, I don't even know what the hell that I did that made her decide "ok, I am fvcking this guy." She just seemed very into me to begin with, so I guess it is true whoever said "if a girl wants to fvck you, she will make things easy for you".

It first started out in my room. we escalate quick and clothes come off and she is sucking my c0ck. I don't know guys but it didn't get up. She sucked and sucked but it wouldn't get hard. Also, *******s are overrated (at least from what I had). I didn't feel as good as jerking off with my hand. Anyways, we move scenery to the pool and we get in the pool, make out, she sucks the ****, and we fvck. Losing my v-card in a pool, her blowing me under water, and no condoms used, I might be too lucky I don't know what tomorrow is going to hit me. Funny though, I didn't come. She kept trying to make me come (b/c I made her come like 4 times according to her) but I just couldn't. Maybe due to last night's jerk off maybe? Everything ended well and it seems like I left her wanting more (prob b/c she couldn't make me come).

Well, I always thought that sex was super great and awesome, but I kinda know what my brother meant when he said "once you had sex, you will feel 'this is it?'" But I can't complain. I am glad to not be a virgin.

If yal want more details, I will post some more but i gota hit the sack. I am tired as hell right now. Cheers mates. Never could've done it without you guys.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick that can hold her breath and give a BJ under water?

Marry her.

Last edited:

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro!!! i think what it is you are too accustomed to your hand instead of a woman's touch.. plus jerking off the night before also is a factor. Overtime your body will adjust to a woman's touch instead of your hand.. I hope this makes sense..??? and then it will feel good..

Good luck.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, so you didn't have to do anything but be there?

Congrats.

And that my friends is why it's called getting lucky.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I knew that was coming lol

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I knew someone was going to come up with that song. thanks everyone, and thanks to all the don juans that have payed ample amount of attention to me when was down. thank you guys. sure feels great

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moneyisking:

The first time you have sex, almost universally from what I've experienced to what everyone else I've ever hung out with has also said, is not like hollywood makes it out to be.

The reason you couldn't get hard was because you were uncomfortable with the situation. As a virgin, it was new for you. It was something that gave you anxiety before. And still does. Your body, for all it knows, feels like it's in danger - and danger is dead LAST on the list of times you will get boners.

Same reason you didn't come.

The reason that you can get hard whackin' off is because you're comfortable and safe in that setting.

Solution: have more sex. You'll get used to it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
lol I knew someone was going to come up with that song. thanks everyone, and thanks to all the don juans that have payed ample amount of attention to me when was down. thank you guys. sure feels great
Dude did you do anything to have sex with her or did she just throw herself at you?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Speak for yourself, bro.

I get danger boners all the time.
Not everyone has a monster dong and magnum condoms, Mantis... haha.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@maxtro: I consider myself pretty cool guy even though I didn't have sex... oh wait, can't say that anymore. Even before I lost v-tag I was cool guy. I just had hard time and kept all inside, but I didn't have problems with being normal, so so cool dude. That's what I did that night. I never expected anything to happen, but I started drinking, and initiated small kinos, then talked little dirty (not too much) and bullshytted her around that got her laughing. then plus the fact that I am a bike rider and tight body (according to what she said), and also the fact that she told me that her boyfriend is a pvssy, I guess all added up for my favors. I mean, I don't expect this little experience to make me a womanizer or anything, but sure does make a whole lot of difference. But yeah, she did kinda was more forward after I did everything correct.
@loveshogun: bro I personally thank you for trying to help me out while I was depressed to point of suicide; plus you being a asian player makes things more hopeful for me too. I kinda agree with your point. I didn't feel too nervous or anything, but maybe my penis was lol who knows. You are right though, i juts need to fvck more and beat my meat less.
@gspshields2: it was a white girl.