guys come on stop just reading and help each other out

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay where are all the good commentor's now. I really would like to know the answer to the conversation question i asked. What would i talk about besides, how she feels or what shes doing there. Anyone.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, some people might read what you wrote and not respond because they are looking for the same answers you yourself are looking for. Personally, if I'm not very sure of something I don't like to give a misguided response. Well, to add to what the posters before me have said. First and foremost go to www.sosuave.com and read up on all the articles. They touch on different scenarios and the articles are from different people. This forum is also helpful you can learn from people's questions, as well as the feed back other give to those questions.
On a personal level, I'd like to say that if I'm not in the mood (or right frame of mind) I don't like to approach because I feel things won't come out right. Also the most important thing to over come is the fear of rejection. You will be rejected and you will also get favorable responses. The more you get rejected the more you get used to it. We can give you all the advise we can but at the end of the day you have to go out and practise. Cold approach is usually not easy but as with anything else it gets easier with practise. As far as meeting women you have to try out different approach and find out what works for you or what doesn't. Personally as far as cold approach goes I like to just make up a reason( even if it's lame) to approach and then go from there Example: if you went to a unisex clothes store you can pick out an outfit you like and approach a female you like and ask her if she thinks this will look good on you (Don't forget to smile and maintain eyes contact) and when she responds you take it from there and make some ****y and funny comments etc. For someone like you who likes to PU at the mall, you may wanna take a wingman along. Well, this here is my 20 cents. I hope you find it helpful.

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
playainthemaking said:
thanks to everyone first off for replying to me and giving such great feedback, except for Caferacer. Caferacer are you serious or just some moron who cant seem to read at all. I posted on my thread to not comment with bashful comments that are useless just like your whole existence on this earth. Your a moron and i think you have come to that realization and yet still live in denial. Other people agreed with me saying that people don't respond because it is true. You are so stupid that you think i am whining because i simply ask and wonder why no one responded. You show me one quote that was whiny in any way and i will shoot my computer with my glock. And no the title of the thread is still not whiny so dont even think of bringing that up. That was me just motivating people and as you see it actually worked. I must say i suspect your the kind of guy who pretends to be Magic Don Juan's long lost cousin who is a pimp on the forums but have never actually even had a girlfriend. I mean if you actually would have had one you would know what nagging and whining really is. In return i want to counter your cheap shot and say Make friends with the dictionary. She is very nice and won't reject you my friend. Just ask her, and she will help you until you get a brain aneurysms from all the stress your put on yourself in trying to figure out what whining means you imbecile. Man thats hard stuff, i wish you luck dude rofl.

Caferacer said:
No one will coddle you here. People help those who help themselves, and do more than whine when you don't get a question answered.
Caferacer said:
Okay wait wait wait wait. So first of since your IQ is borderline retarded of course you don't even understand the point of the thread or the site for that matter. This place is for people who do want to help themselves you idiot. Why else would we be here. I can think of only one other reason. To be a hating loser like you who tries to hurt other members to make himself feel better. In reality when you put your head down on your pillow, your turn off that light and get real comfy before falling asleep you think to yourself. "Wow man i am really pathetic, i can try and fool others but i know i am a horrible person who FAILS at life in most ways". You should listen to that voice cause thats you talking. Its you being honest, ACCEPT IT.

I have sent a moderator a little note about you since you seem to like to help and be so kind. What amazes me and the reason why you should get banned for sure is that you actually commented. I mean its one thing to feel a certain way but to take the time and right a post that someone is whining and that they should befriend the search engine in such a harsh and useless manner, really says something about who you are. Did your uncle abuse you son. Did he like to play pirates of the rectum with you, where you had to be Jack Swallows and he was some horny pirate who had gotten back from a 6 month sail across th Atlantic. I am sorry if that is the case but you have no right to hurt others. Go see a shrink dude, uncle tom has been dead for 20 years lmao.

Oh yeah and again thanks to everyone who actually helped me out, i mean that in the most sincerest way.
It is really late now and i have not gotten a chance to read much or take it all in either. I will be sure to tomorrow morning and will get back to you guys with my thoughts, though i must say , not counting cafe of course, it all looked good from the little skimming i did.
You seem to be projecting.

On a side note, LMAO! I love this forum.

I remember when pooh advocated inaction. It actually got my started on Daoism. Now everyone just wants to jump down each other's throat because I didn't either sugar coat it, or coddle you. You just spent two long paragraphs 'ripping me a new one' for 2 sentences. It makes no sense.

Did you miss my little advice? The search button. Look up pooh's posts. The best stuff on this site is the older stuff.

If you want more advice, I suggest you change your attitude. I would hate to see the way you posted at me in the field when a girl either doesn't give you a number or something similar.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed over and over. There is also info about this in the DJ bible.

Closed

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playainthemaking said:
K so this is a duplicate post i made that almost everyone ignored. I dont get why 76 people read it and only two responded. Whats the point of me coming on here if there arent any people that can help. I dont mean to rude but its like going to a car forum and no one knows how to change the oil when i ask them. Anyways guys try and help me out with any comments, i know there are some people here that got game so hit me up.

I am a young cat, only 20 years old and need some help with approaching women. Whats funny to me is that I am good looking, hip, in decent shape and have a great sense of humor. I am the kind of person you see and think he must get girls left and right Im trying to be honest here so please dont take my comments as arrogance. So yeah I am me and although i should i dont get women. Of course logic tells me thats cause you dont really try so i dont have anyone to blame but me. I hate this life without women and want to change it now.

For me approaching is a scary thing that i cant seem to get over. Its like im nervous before approaching and know that when i talk to her it will be so obvious. I care about what people think and dont want to get embarrassed, but then again who does. Every time i seem to get myself to go out and approach, i get all dressed up and head to the mall. When i get there i walk around and look and cant seem to find the perfect opportunity, although i dont think such thing exist. Its like i say to myself "okay shes with a friend, cant talk to her" or "too many people around here if she turns me down...." or the usual " im nervous now i shouldnt go up to here and make a fool".

I am a very logical person so i like to think out my actions. Even if i manage to talk to her, i get worried on what the hell i will say since i did it once and really had a hard time of thinking of stuff to say.

If anyone could please help me out with a detailed description not just a one liner or a bashful comment. Oh yeah i also wanted to mention that if anyone is in the san jose area of california contact me so we can meetup. Willing to drive an hour or so so dont hesitate if you in cuts of Oakland or San leandro.
I was thinking it would be a great idea to get together with one person who is a mack or multiple people and hit up a hot spot to teach other stuff and fine tune each other. Well hope someone replies and takes me up on the offer.
Read my journal. It gives you a good idea of how very well possible it is to change. Start your own journal and stick to it. It will help you so much.