Guy's Be Careful, New....

Is this new law fair?

• Yes, pedophile's should burn in hell.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, pedophile's need to be rehabilitated.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as long as it can be proven there was: "real intent to violate".

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No, sex laws are weapons feminist's use to control men!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet laws....

Stipulate that a man can be prosecuted, just for setting up a meeting with a minor.

If you set up and arrange a meeting with a female that is a minor regardless of whether you meet with her or not, you can now be fully prosecuted under the new law.

I think that this new law while being beneficial to some will definitely be misused.

Sayno'

If anyone has a link please post it, I heard about it last night on the news!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Elvis Presley met Priscilla when she was 14.

I see nothing wrong with courting an underage girl and not doing anything sexually with her until she's 18.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as long as they can prove she told the truth about her age, I am all for it.

If she said she was 18 when she really was 13, then I have to side with the defense.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
There has to be a line....we can't just make laws saying..."oh it's for the good of the children."

We all agree that pedophillia is wrong and that anyone convicted of the act of pedophillia should burn in hell. However what it seems like to me, I haven't read the new law, from what your saying it seems that they're prosecuting you for a thought crime and not a real crime. Say I plan on killing someone, I go to their home, their place of work whatever....shouldn't I be prosecuted for murder even If I don't go there? Same sort of boundaries if you ask me....

You should be punished for what you do, not what you think about doing.....or alot of us would probably be in a whole lot of trouble right now.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No reasonable person will disagree with the statement that exploiting children s3xually is wrong; but relations between human beings is never that clear. I find it funny that most of the people that have no trouble accepting all sorts of sexuality (ie. homo's, three-somes, extra-marital affairs, etc. etc. etc.) are so hung up on this. Is it because the dry ovary crowd is envious? And is trying to shame men into taking them? And wishes to shame men into doing so? That can't possibly be it, can it?

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps there are a few genuine men who just like to be friends... (hard to believe) there's nothing wrong with that.
but if there are sexual intentions, sure lock that mofo up.

rehabilitation is probably really hard, because something that turns you sexually on i.e. pedopfilia can`t be erased from your brain that easily.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
No reasonable person will disagree with the statement that exploiting children s3xually is wrong; but relations between human beings is never that clear. I find it funny that most of the people that have no trouble accepting all sorts of sexuality (ie. homo's, three-somes, extra-marital affairs, etc. etc. etc.) are so hung up on this. Is it because the dry ovary crowd is envious? And is trying to shame men into taking them? And wishes to shame men into doing so? That can't possibly be it, can it?
Wow, I thought I was the only one to notice this. You hit the nail on the head.

Its okay to be a flaming faggot, adulterer, bisexual, into bsdm, s&m, thresomes or any other alternative lifestyle, but don't ever consider marrying a younger women or all of a sudden your a sick and twsited pedo...

Notice too that they think its okay for fags and lesbo's to adopt and raise kids as well. Man, its sick out here now!!!!!!

All of this is part of the feminist indoctrination of otherwise normal
heterosexual men!

Yes, the laws, regarding underage teens and the like is just a ploy to get the older men to stop dating and marrying younger women, instead of beat up over the hill old hags.

Pretty soon they will lock us up just for being heterosexual men.

Sayno'

More on this later.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a laywer, but ...

If you're quoting the law correctly, note the emphasized words:

"Internet laws....

Stipulate that a man can be prosecuted, just for setting up a meeting with a minor."

Can be leaves a matter up to discretion. It doesn't mean must be.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the laws, regarding underage teens and the like is just a ploy to get the older men to stop dating and marrying younger women, instead of beat up over the hill old hags.

So by saying that a MAN shouldn't date 13 and 14 year old children(girls).....society is saying that you shouldnt' date 18 year olds and you should only date and marry people your own age....I don't see how thats what it's saying, but maybe so in your own little sick mind there.

So are you saying there should be NO laws to protect children from predators? Or would those laws just be a ploy to get us to marry the old hags?