Guys always asking my G/F out

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of it. They're always checking her out, hitting on her, sometimes right in front of me. I'm not jealous, but man sometimes you have to think it's only a matter of time before someone she thinks is hot approaches her and she hooks up with behind my back or something...

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read the Bible again. You shouldn't even be thinking any of this, rather, you should be taking it as a compliment that your girlfriend is highly desirable. If you had any confidence at all, you wouldn't even worry about it.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but there are guys better looking and taller.. and smoother than me that approach her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said having a hot girlfriend was easy.

There will always be someone better then you out there. If deep down you know that there are guys out there who are better then you then maybe you don't deserve your girlfriend after all.

You need to date other women more so you will get more experience and be comfortable in your own skin.

DjDamage

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... bottom line.

Sorry to be the bad advocate... but... "as a man thinketh, so is he." Run with that.

Personally, if I know I couldn't compete 'gamewise' with another prospective customer... I'd get extremely good at stalling other guys out with attitude. Right when you see someone trying to approach your girl in front of you, do the Tyler number... block him out with your arm, look at him with a condascending smirk, say something like, "hey, nice jacket buddy, alright..." and just look back at your girl and continue on your way with her. From there on totally ignore the guy.

Dominate the environment.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Here's one that would work in a school setting..

Player (to my girl): Hey what's your name ma?
007: Hey bro, real quick, you got a pen I can borrow?
Player: Sure, here
007: (Throws pen) Fetch. (While buring a whole through him w/ my eyes)

haha

hahaha nice one!

Here's another:

Player: ow ow!! hey hot stuff!!
Pot: sorry man, I'm taken!

I got that off of WMS or something, but it's field tested and hilariously approved. :up:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same happens to my girlfriend, but it just makes me feel proud that she's with me. Besides, women are always checking me out too.

In many way's it's a positive thing as we both have options and know we can't take each other for granted.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted a taller, hotter, and smoother person she would never have chosen you in the first place. The fact that she made you her boyfriend should be enough assurance that you have nothing to worry about.

But then again, infidelity does exist.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happens with my girlfriend lots of time, basicly everywhere we go. I really dont have the time to handle every mother****er who thinks he has a shot.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be her treat some days... as if you're picking her up again for the first time. Teasing, flirting, blah blah blah...

Then on other days, when you're too exhausted to compete with these clowns... DON'T. Just lay back and chill.

BE HUMAN.

If you're looking toward making this a deeper relationship, then you two have to grow deeper with each other. Discover and pursue your goals, invite her in on your dreams, set the bar, and go for something bigger than the both of you combined ... that's if you're ready for that. If you are, great. If she's not, that's great also. That just means, IN THIS VERY CONTEXT, that she wasn't meant for you in a LTR.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she feel the same about you?

What I mean is, would she start to get a little jealous if other women were coming up to you all the time?

If you think she would, then there is your solution. Try and get as much female attention as you can, so the balance evens out. It may not stop guys coming up to her as much but it may make her appreciate what she's got more (and possibly prevent her cheating later on)

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with bondage on this. balance the playing field. you got a girlfriend(use those powers). women are far more attracted to a man with a woman, its a challenge to them. plus it makes you hugely attractive when a girl hits on you to your woman.

just a question though. does your gut instinct give you a bad vibe, when she recieves this attention from other men. the gut don't lie. your intuition may be giving you a fair warning.

either way though...you have good taste and i'd take it as a compliment if men hit on my woman. just feel it out.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you really think that once you started dating a hot girl that this wouldn't happen? Is there now some sort of stamp on her head that says dont bother to look at me?

Truth is that there is a good chance that everytime your girlfriend walks out her door some guy is going to be there either a) flirting with her, or b) checking her out and wishing he had the balls to flirt with her.

You cannot follow her around all day getting pissy and jealous. I don't care when this happens to me. I actually use it to my advantage. If I got the best looking girl at the bar I will send her up to get me free drinks. I've had dudes say some of the most moronic shi'ite I've ever heard about me to girls. At the end of the day she is coming home with me, if not oh well.

If you aren't ready for it than get out of it for your own sake though. It will not go away as long as she looks good. Hell, If I saw you two out together I would probably give her a look, not my fault I just have wandering eyes and an over-testosteronized brain.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust. If you can't trust your girlfriend enough to know that she'll shoot down every single guy that hits on her then she shouldn't be your girlfriend. Now you just have to figure out if you don't trust her because she gave you a legit reason not to trust her, or if it's just because you are afraid that somebody else is going to bring to the table what you can't. If it's the latter you have to step back and get your self-esteem in check.