guys after a long time,im on a stump

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont but i guess my confidence is losing...

well,this is my problem,i had a haircut and it really turned out bad. (cursed you damn haircutter) i usually have a nice hair that fits my facial structure but this time the haircutter cut it short because something stupid came up...

anyway, everyone at our campus started mocking me...but i still try to be confident and joke about it...but lately, i dont seem to get the attention i used to get before...so i thought i must be my hair...

so im planning to buy a wig but im half worried (and the other is excitement) that that wont fix the problem and maybe my friends will mock me more...

any suggestion guys?any advice would help...

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
awww...man i rally like to keep my looks private...but basically,it was really short and no remedy can be done...

Daniel Di Lorenzo

Reaction score
woow, don't do that man! Your confidence must NOT be in your hair... DON'T be insecure about it, just reframe it and come back to thee game. The attraction will come instantly when u put your game together, your looks will only help, but not be decisive.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know i would laugh more if you had a wig on....

just wait for it to grow out and say **** it to people who laugh cuz u have short hair!?!?

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would u laugh?

i really feel so weak because of that fvcking old man...

T_T and i need a confidence booster..

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess u guys say the same thing...

but can u suggest any confidence booster?

cause right now i feel like im mr nobody...

Daniel Di Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well, I think u can go to the field and approach a buch of women, or u can start therapy. Is always good to deal with your issues before.