guy hitting on my sister.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 22 my sister is 20.

she got drunk at this party tonight and she was talking to a guy for most of it. he started chatting her up and stuff and they ended making out.

i was her ride home.

one of my friends at the party told i should have manned up and siad something. i didn't say anything because i didn't want to be the buzz kill. the main reason is she is 20. she is an adult now and can make her own choices.

do you think i did the right thing? or do you think i shouldn't have let it get as far as it did. the guy even tried talking to me for a bit to screen for logistics.

I feel pretty ****ty right now because i am to look after her and i felt like i had a let her down tonight, though she had a good time so. maybe i didn't? i don't know.

what do you think.

( yes this is related to game and the judge of my character. witch i feel is **** right now. )

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you jealous of the other guy or something? did you want to make out with your sister instead.

is there something we don't know about here that you're failing to mention?

step sister maybe?

because if the sister is 20 years old she's about to be a grown woman. why are you still clutching at her heels wondering if you "did the right thing"

if she wants to snort lines of cocaine then she should be able without your intervention. free will is what makes us human you know.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cfdagola said:
are you jealous of the other guy or something? did you want to make out with your sister instead.

is there something we don't know about here that you're failing to mention?

step sister maybe?

because if the sister is 20 years old she's about to be a grown woman. why are you still clutching at her heels wondering if you "did the right thing"

if she wants to snort lines of cocaine then she should be able without your intervention. free will is what makes us human you know.

no no no. i don't want her as you state.

i just always felt that there was a code or something you had to maintain. maybe i did the right thing be just letting her be

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. Don't sweat it.

i just always felt that there was a code or something you had to maintain. maybe i did the right thing be just letting her be
There is a code. As Big Bro, you're supposed to keep an eye on her whenever you're together, but that doesn't mean disallowing her to be a woman. You're just supposed to be on call if a situation gets away from her, like if that guy had gotten out of control and she wasn't into it.

I have two younger sisters. You have to treat them the way you'd want an older sibling to treat you; not c*ck-blocking, but ready to tear sh*t up like a SEAL if needed.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man... if she gets totally wasted then you dont lose sight of her and take her home. but if she is just drinking and flirting then step back . you should of be friended the guy he could teach a thing or two about game since he made out with you sister.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
op, you havent let her down, she is going to get hit on if you are there are there or not, the fact you were there might even have cramped her style, she probs wanted to bang the guy, at some point she will. you cant stop that

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as your sis didnt get raped or assaulted, you are okay. At some point you have to realize your sister likes c0ck as much as you like pvssy. All the girls you fvck around with are someone's sister or daughter as well. Live and let live

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you did the right thing. The point at which you step in to protect is the point at which she's not enjoying herself.

My little sister has just started dating, she's 15. I met her "boyfriend"... I think I struck fear into his very soul by accident!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys don't get pu**y so in order to feel good about themselves, they stop other guys from getting pu**y. He was trying to get you to do the bitter AFC routine.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then Jasper said "Look here, $$$$$, if anyone's gonna have sex with my sister, it's gonna be me."

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. Let her have a good time. I had an incident about a week ago where I was at a party with my older sister and my own friend kept saying all night he wanted to **** her. My sister didnt want anything to do with him but he kept on following her. THATS when you do something.. if shes being harassed. He ended up getting 2 nice punches to the face.

Were still best friends though. He was just drunk.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys,

i really wasn't sure what my play was here. good to see i was doing the right thing. i felt SO out of place there last night.

but anyway, not she owes me big, and can't complain when she drops me in city to go hit up the clubs. i woke up and had to drive her to work cos she was still a bit out of it lol

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
- i'm 22 my sister is 20.
- she got drunk at this party tonight
- she was talking to a guy for most of it
- they ended making out.
- she had a good time
- one of my friends at the party told i should have manned up and siad something.

do you think i did the right thing?

I feel pretty ****ty right now because i am to look after her and i felt like i had a let her down tonight
She had her tongue down his throat and had a good time, now you can't sleep because you didn't protect her? Come on bro, this sounds weird, like you are into her.

Why does your friend care? I'm sure if your sister was making out with him he wouldn't ask you step in and say something.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
She had her tongue down his throat and had a good time, now you can't sleep because you didn't protect her? Come on bro, this sounds weird, like you are into her.

Why does your friend care? I'm sure if your sister was making out with him he wouldn't ask you step in and say something.
i think it was my friend putting ideas in my head. i don't like her at all.

i just wanted to see if i did the right thing. i did so this thread can be deleted now. it dose't need to go on

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine. I don't see how others have made the humoungous leap to the conclusion that you're into your sister. I don't see any reason why they had to make this weird. You're not weird for having a level of concern for your sister. She is your family after all. She's an adult, she didn't do anything that crazy so therefore no need to intervene.

You did good

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ka_mate said:
You did fine. I don't see how others have made the humoungous leap to the conclusion that you're into your sister. I don't see any reason why they had to make this weird. You're not weird for having a level of concern for your sister. She is your family after all. She's an adult, she didn't do anything that crazy so therefore no need to intervene.

You did good
thank you!

that was pretty weird that everyone just jumped on the, I'm in love with my sister. that's wrong guys! WRONG! now i know why no one picks up on this forum.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are good judges of WOMEN. Men are good judges of MEN....unless there's some gay going on. The reason is when you are talking to the same sex, you aren't thinking with your glands. SO, if you aren't impressed with a guy, you SHOULD warn your sister. BUT, it's her life to f&ck up

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ka_mate said:

You did good
That. Concern for your sister is great. However, the situation here's fine. If the guy's giving you a bad vibe and you are worried about your sister, then I'd get her out of there - otherwise, just make sure she's safe. If she's safe, and doing what she wants (ie, willfully, not blasted drunk and unable to make a coherent decision), then it's cool.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing by staying out of it. You don't need to "protect" her just for the sake of protecting her. The only time you should really get in the way of her relationships is if the guy is a big douche-bag and you really hate him. I don't have a sister, but if I did, I'd let her go be a slvt, if that's what she wanted. But if I knew some guy was abusing her then I would kick his ass without hesitation. You did the right thing. She's an adult, and came make her own decisions. Another poster mentioned how guys are also a good judge of character about other guys, and I think that is absolutely true. If you ever get a feeling some dude is a little "off", then you should warn your sister.. but just because some stranger is hitting on your sister doesn't mean you have to fight him.. she's gonna get hit on no matter, and trying to "protect" her constantly will just drive you nuts and put you in unnecessary drama you don't need to be in.

-Scars