Guy claims relationships with BPD women totally acheviable

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It always happens like this. A guy thinks that they can make it work with a BPD, and ignores the warnings people give online and in person about the dangers of it. They're jaded by their affection to the chick, and think they can make the odds work in their favor.

A little bit into the relationship before the chick revils her true self the guy starts to act all smug like "Oh you just didn't know what you were doing. I've been with Roxy for three months." Then in the end they end up learning the hard way that it just doesn't work.

Out of all the advice easily found on the internet more guys need to pay attention to it.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
Do all borderlines cheat ?
my ex BPD did not cheat on me but she did cheat on her ex with me, recent BPD i had been dealing with till she painted me black did not seem to cheat on her past BFs but admitted she could see herself cheating

Girls are girls. I guarantee almost every girl that’s attractive has cheated at one point or another. BPD is just a label. They’re not difficult to date, I’ve done it multiple times.
Author is delusional...sounds like he just had flings with these BPD women

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they all say..."keep her as a fvck buddy"..."care less"..."don't get invested"...blah...blah...blah. Until they find themselves obsessed over her one day and that's when her hooks are deep inside you.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
He says as long as you care less and set clear boundaries, you can make good relationships out of BPD women

Setting boundaries with a BPD? LMAO

BPD's don't know the first thing about boundaries. They break boundaries all the time.

BPD's have the brain capacity of a 3-5 year old child. They are totally incapable of following anything.

Boundaries don't work on women anyway when they choose to break the terms.

You can have a "relationship" with a BPD for a couple of months. After that it is doomed to fail.

Proceed at your own risk having a BPD nut for a girllfriend.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the site:

"The reason why BPD women get so much negativity is really because most of the men dating them are not at the level of experience they need to be at. In this day and age, dating & relationships are just very difficult. There are only a small percentage of people that have the knowledge and skills to date people with BPD – people like me."

I had an experience with one. That was enough. If this dumbass wants to seek out relationships with borderline psychotic, damaged beyond repair, crazy women more power to him. I don't want the knowledge or skills that it requires to date one of these lunatics. I want to avoid them like the plague.