Grrrr

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me like every time I meet a desirable woman she ends up being taken!

Take this cute blonde chick I met recently (We'll call her L). I met L through a friend of mine at the bar a couple weeks ago. She's a good 7. Around 5'4", dirty blonde hair that's long enough to just go below her jawline, thin (like 110lbs at the very most), curvy in the right places and so on. We get along great, and a bunch of people from the bar end up going over to her place to continue the party. Things are going well between us, I find out that she's 29 (which I never would've guessed, she looks 24 tops), she finds out I'm 22 (but doesn't care), all seems well.

Today I find out that she has a boyfriend. ****!

So does anyone else find that this happens entirely too often? What to do about it?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
taken = married

A lot of girls will still get with a guy they like if they have a boyfriend. I personally think that is kind of gross, and I try to avoid it myself. But some girls also lie and say they do not have a boyfriend.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
taken = married
So true.

Boyfriend is more of an obstacle. The world is full of massive losers, survival of the fittest.

I have been on the recieving end of this when i was younger. I admit it was my fault for being a weener.

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I'd feel sorta bad about sleeping with a girl while she's involved with someone, plus if she's willing to cheat on her BF with you then if it ever came down to it she'd easily do the same to you with someone else. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a girl break up with her current boyfriend to be with you, though.

I suppose the hard part is being more interesting/attractive than the current guy... *sigh*