Group dynamics when multiple men are into the same girl(s)

_-_WOLFSBANE_-_

Reaction score
Something frustrating has happened to me twice now going out. Its really bugging me.

The first time I made the approach, I opened. Myself and 2 other guys are talking to two girls. At a certain point it is obvious that one of the girls is talking to me, laughing at my jokes, touching me....we are flirting. I go to the bathroom and see a friend real quick say hi. I come back to my seat and one of the other guys in the group is now sitting in my seat and talking to the chick and i sit down and act nonchalant. They keep talking and he leaves with her number.

The second time I made the approach, I opened. Myself and 2 other guys are talking to two girls. Its obvious one of the girls is into me. Laughing at my jokes, touching me, giving me eye contact, asking me questions. The guy sitting next to her starts having a conversation with her and I again act nonchalant and talk to the group. He get's her number. We all go outside and this girl is standing right next to me, touching me again, laughing at jokes and flirting with me. This time I didn't say anything cause honestly I felt awkward knowing she just gave him her number.

Bro. What do I gotta do, be more aggressive? Be attached to her the entire night? Or is the move to just keep it chill.

Im frustrated today.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these friends of yours? Sounds like they **** blocked you and that's not a cool move.

Attention from attractive women is one thing that brings out envy in other men (we are all guilty of this).

However, if these friends and acquaintances of yours see that the girl is into you and then try and get her number , they seem like haters.

It's funny how some men are cool and chill and then you throw a cute girl in the mix and their true colors come out.

Some men and yes sometimes they are your friends; they don't want you to succeed with attractive women. They will try and make jokes at your expense and it actually makes them look quite pathetic.

I remember one time I was at a bar talking to a hot chick and my one friend (not a close friend) was across the bar looking at me with such jealousy. The funny thing is; this man already has a girlfriend too.

Attractive trim will sometimes bring out the worst in other men.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are friends of my friend. Id put them at acquaintances.
Gotcha and I don't think acquaintances have any loyalty to you as a person.

As to your question, what is wrong with you also getting the girls number? All is fair in love and war right?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminded me of last weekend. I got a woman's number because we were mutually making fun of a group of guys all taking to one woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hanging out with them. Learn to isolate the girl when in that situation. Take her to a more private area so its less likely to happen.