group approach?

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked on week 3 of the boot camp today. I talked to 3 girls - one on a bus, and two in a bookstore. In the book store, there were other groups of girls that I couldn't figure out how to approach. They're already talking to each other; I feel like I'm interrupting them and can't talk to them unless I actually have a reason to. Any tips on approaching groups in public places? The same problem happened in a grocery store after the bookstore.

Also, why doesn't the boot camp tell you to get numbers in week 3? If you're talking to the girls anyway, might as well go for a number close, right?

One of the girls at the bookstore was an HB9. I wanted to ask for her number, but thought, "I'm just trying to talk to them this week." Now I'm thinking about how hot she was, and wish I'd got the number.

Is there any reason I shouldn't be collecting numbers in week 3? If not, I'm going to go for number closes if the conversation is going well.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 is just designed to make you get used to talking to girls generally... if you want to number close go ahead my man, this is just a guide not a rule book.

Goodluck.