grocery store chick

nimafl

Reaction score
Okay for a couple of months I have been going to this grocery store to buy products. I go there about once a week or sometimes twice a week. I have been strictly approaching two cute cashiers. One was obviously giving me the eye the second I met her and the other one didn't give me the eye the first time I went up to her.

Well with the one that gave me the eye I acted quite nervous in the beginning with her until I gave her a nice smile. Then she responded back with a smile. I smiled at her after two weeks of encountering her. After I smiled I left the store and didn't come back to the store for like a month or so. After a month I saw her at school twice but I still didn't approach her and she acted like she didn't see me. Well after a couple of weeks I went back to the grocery store and started chatting with her. The chatting was casual Bull**** grocery store chatting with a hint of a flirt here and there. I still didn't ask for her number. A week later I saw her again and this time I actually nervously asked for her number. She responded with I have a boyfriend comment. I stuck my head down said "that sucks" and left. but before I left she said see you around. Well the next time I saw her she didn't act very interested, but she was nice because thats her job.

Well the other girl that didn't give me the eye I acted quite funny towards her. I was always laughing and joking with her, acting like I didn't care. I made her laugh on several encounters to the grocery store. After I made her laugh I asked her what school she goes to. She again asked me what school I go to. Well I made her laugh again and I left the grocery store. The next time I saw her again, she was like "I sure see you around here a lot." You are always here. You really must like to shop. I tried to get out of it but she kept asking me why I come her a lot. Anyways I tried to make a joke out of it saying stuff like "I shop for my mommy and daddy". Stuff like that. Well then I asked her what she does for entertainment, she said "Shop at the mall" I was like you like "shopping huh?" She was like not at this grocery store.

I think girl #1 was just playing with me, and I think girl #2 must think I am a stalker. What do you guys think I should do?

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude,
After reading your anecdote, it sounds to me like Chick #1 is not really expressing sings of interest, especially if she said she "has a boyfriend". But chick #2 could be, especially if she laughs a lot while being in your presence.

If I were you, the next time I go to the grocery store, I would intentionally go to the checkout beside hers, and see if she notices you; if she does, great; if not, wave over and see if she notices you..that may kill off any ideas about you "being a stalker"
Keep her laughing in your next encounter, but avoid "trying" to be funny; instead let your humour come naturally, and use your instincts and wit to amuse her. Keep working at it, and eventually go for the kill and ask for her digits..do it suddenly, to catch her by surprise. Good luck to ya.

nimafl

Reaction score
thanks bro, I'll probably use that technique. I really don't want to make this chick think im a stalker or anything like that.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think there was another post in this forum about guys hitting on service girls, so i'll give my default answer:

I pity the fools that think they can pick up dates from retail/service girls. My sister who used to work in a mall told me all these stories of 5-10 guys trying to get her number - or she would have the occasionally one or two stalkers like you who come back asking questions.

She told me if he was super good looking, he would have a chance but so far all she get is average joes. Nothing really seperates them from each other.

Driven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a girl that works as a cashier to give up her digits is tough but not impossible. I got one that said that after 75 guys asked I was the first she had ever given a number to while at work, this after about 2 months on the job. I promptly acted like a dumbsh*t on the first date and ruined my chances with her. It is doable for sure so just stick with the c&f and you will be fine.

PIMPinProgress

Reaction score
Ok try this next time you trying to pickup the cashier girl the thing is cashier girls get picked up a lot so you have to try something different

try something like this next time

you: so how much of this cash do you get to keep?(as you handing her the cash)

she: none, i wish

you: Oh i figured you were pocketing 10 to 20% i assumed you were rich and able to support me. but now im not interested i want a rich girl.

she: i mate not be rich but im nice

You: Nice isn't good enough i want nice and rich

It's always fun to ask a woman if she's rich or famous, then when she says that she's not, tell her that shes messed her chances with you and you not interested anymore. i read this trick from somewhere can't remember where though i havin't tried it though as there no hot cashier where i live.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont advice guys to pickup girls at work, becuase a friend of mine got thrown out from a clothing store becuse he approached this girl, the funny thing was that the girl played along and flirted back, when the store manager asked her to get back to work, she said my friend keeps asking her out, so he got thrown out. what a harsh bicth