grinding

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recenyl started going out to clubs since i am 18 and i got a question about grinding.

I heard that you suposed to just get the girls arse against your d!ck and keep with it, so thats what i have done, thing is if you keep moving with her then theres no rubbing happening! what do you do?

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
you just grind and go with the flow

grinding is not only about some stupid friction between your d*ick and her a*s

put your head closer to hers (and when you wana say something...whisper)

put your hand on her hip or tummy!

dont be so stiff...girls can tell if guys are easy with girls (experienced) or not

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do a mix of what Juanito say and have one hand on her hip one hand on her tummy. pull her body into yours, its not just a d!ck thing its about two hot bodies together.

Ricard

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that annoys me is girls handbags getting in the way! Why do they need them anyway! us guys, have our keps and money and phone in our pockets, girls have like 101 things they feel that cant go out the house with out but the bag just really gets in the way!

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check mate, that bag can make the diffrence between a HB 4 & 7 LOL

Ricard

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricard78 said:
Check mate, that bag can make the diffrence between a HB 4 & 7 LOL

Ricard
You mean the make up? :p

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
I have recenyl started going out to clubs since i am 18 and i got a question about grinding.

I heard that you suposed to just get the girls arse against your d!ck and keep with it, so thats what i have done, thing is if you keep moving with her then theres no rubbing happening! what do you do?

I won't even touch a girl that grinds.

Dirty floor slut without the sex.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on ruckus the guy is 18 thats the only way people dance at that age.

I think ive managed to bang every woman i have grinded so yeah they are sluts :crackup:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

Come on, be a little more open minded man...:D

I don't know where you are from, but at least in the States, grinding is pretty common.
As long as it's not simply attention wh*ring (like grinding with a different guy every 5 minutes in order to affirm her sexual prowess), I have no problem with girls who would from time to time grind with guys they are very attracted to.

Sure on the other hand, in many other regions in the world, only total slvts would even come up with this grinding thing.

I heard that the UK is a little americanized regarding this grinding practice:D , but I doubt it's as common and commonly accepted as in the US.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

Most girls will experience dry humping. And most guys or at least the right guys will experience it too. So get off the soap box.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..from experience, never go up to a chick that is dancing with her friends and start grinding. You ahve to make sure she is like extra slutty or in the mood for a blind grind. Otherwise you just gotta dance not so horny at first and escalate to the grinding/dry humping point.