grinding

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl I am going after. She is 33 y.o, professional. About a 5/10 on looks. She is cute but short. 5'0". Well, I have been trying to go after but she always plays hard to get. One day sheinvited me to go clubbing with her and her friends. I wind up there and I see she invited 2 other guy friends along with all the different girls. Well, at night she started drinking and started to grind all the girls. Then she grinds all the guys there also. She hold all their hands, jumps into the arms, etc. Now if you were going aftre a girl and she was grinding other guys, would you feel disrespected?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to admit, I hate the whole "freaking", "grinding" thing. It's too bad but I think we really lost the idea of dancing with some class. I'd prefer to learn how to salsa and dance to that then the bump n' grind stuff at most clubs.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not disrespect, she probably just sees you mainly as a friend

And she sounds like kinda a hor anyway; beware.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just avoid her completely. You said she was only a 5/10 in looks anyway, so it should be no big loss. I hate attention *****s who have their heads up their own asses and think that everyone loves them. Usually, I put them down a peg or two by ignoring them.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You wer just there for her self validation.... avoid her! Next time grab some other chick n enjoy your night...

speakeasy.. Grinding is cool, if you wanna dance salsa like an 18th century Latin Knight in a modern club, Go ahead and enjoy, but plz let the "cool ppl" grind!