Great Technique

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you're at a gentlemens club, This worked for me literally last night, I sit down, By the way never go alone, I was with some friends. Smile at every dancer as they walk by! Very important!!! Then they will either do one or two things they will smile back :) This means they like you or are approachable later in the night, or they will approach you. Which is the best? You decide! Or they will approach you for a dance (never get dances unless you want to waste your money). If they meet your standards tell them to take a seat. Then simply don't say a word, lean back and give them an Im better than you look with a smile. Then neg hit their smile. But always compliment their outfit or shoes right after you do it. I got 2 numbers last night.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude why are you going to a gentle mens club? its a waste of money. Those girls are there to take your money. They dont give a s*it about you.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
They prob think that you're a fukn creep smiling at them the whole time and not saying anything.

And why the **** are you trying to pick up strippers?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold diggers love snobby rich guys they can manipulate with sex and take em for all they've got.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the phone numbers translated into lays? Let us know how it goes. Actions speak louder than words. But still...good to number close at least, assuming they're not fake numbers.

Memo to all AFCs: Just because a woman looks gorgeous does not mean that she never gets horny. :D