Great post from CL

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting even though it's not objective. I'd like to know what made this guy come to write this post (damn, these psychology classes I'm taking seem to permeate my very being :nervous:).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not meaning to derail the thread but I found another post on CL that merits reading for its entertainment value (at least to me). It's a post pointing out the delusions of a particular woman who may need to rethink her selection criteria for men.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/185232520.html

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the first CL post. It re-affirms much of the DJ wisdom.

Nobody gives a **** about your problems. Nobody ever will. I know that sounds harsh, but it's the reality of being a man.

The only way to have a happy life is to develop one for yourself, then leave an opening for someone else to come and share it with you.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Not meaning to derail the thread but I found another post on CL that merits reading for its entertainment value (at least to me). It's a post pointing out the delusions of a particular woman who may need to rethink her selection criteria for men.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/185232520.html

There is so much funny in this post it hurts. Amazing analytical abilities, Bravo to whoever wrote this piece.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Bible material. The one on the gal's criteria is priceless, though I think he was very generous with some of the percentages, which should probably have narrowed it down to 1 or 2 men. I oughta have a go at that sort of analysis on some online chick who has an absurd "laundry list," and see what kind of hate letter I get back.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
This is Bible material. The one on the gal's criteria is priceless, though I think he was very generous with some of the percentages, which should probably have narrowed it down to 1 or 2 men. I oughta have a go at that sort of analysis on some online chick who has an absurd "laundry list," and see what kind of hate letter I get back.
What an intriguing idea (if you post the responses you get back)... ;)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women want to maintain the self-delusion that they already understand men. Women everywhere claim that they understand men and that "men are simple creatures." The truth is that women haven't a clue where most men are coming from and furthermore they care only insofar as they want to control us. Nonetheless, they want to maintain the fiction that they have us figured out.

It's a pride and status thing. A woman who doesn't "understand" her man can't control him, and a woman who can't control her man is a loser. The more you try to explain yourself, the more complex and multi-dimensional you become (a.k.a. "difficult"), and the less she can claim to understand you.
Fukking Gospel! I've been preaching this forever, but the guy nails it - respect.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP this is awesome, especially as he gets into it.