GREAT personality vs. SEDUCTIVE personality - big fvcking difference!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I see it written everywhere.....most of you think a GREAT personality goes a long way in getting girls.

here's a wake up call.......a SEDUCTIVE and SEXUAL personality will get you LAID, a GREAT personality will get you FRIENDS!

so what is the difference? simple......

GREAT PERSONALITY - you have lots of interest/hobbies, get along with everyone, got lots to talk about, make people laugh, ect ect ect, but guess what??? These qualities, while very good to have, all make people like you on a LOGICAL level and we all know WOMEN DO NOT THINK LOGICALLY!!! This means that, a woman will see you and all ur jokes, and all ur wonderful interests that make u a wonderful person, and she'll say "wow, hes such a great guy!!! what a wonderful person he is.....but hmmm im not really thinking about fvcking him, i dunno why".

Summary - great personality gets u lotsa lotsa friends and maybe a nice gf who'll end up sleeping with u after a while.

SEDUCTIVE/SEXUAL personality - this one is easy.........you speak slowly, make lots and lots of bedroom eyes eye contact, make subtle sexual innuendo, "make all the right moves and say all the right things", play all the games that turn women on (push/pull, being mysterious, emotional rollercoasters ect ect), always try to escalate from kissing to sex when u are isolated and so on.............this might not result in women simply liking you as a person, but it WILL result in their ATTRACTION for u increasing greatly, especially if they think ur good looking too, and in a very UNLOGICAL way, the woman will think "hes not exactly that great of a person, but good god hes turning me on, i hope he makes a move on me when we r alone cuz i want his c0ck!"

Summary - sexual/seductive personality gets u few friends but turns girls on and results in lots of sex with lots of women.

HOW THE **** DO I KNOW THIS????

hmmmmmmmm lets see, i can remmeber dozens and dozens of times i went on dates, had the great personality that had the girl laughign and thinkion im suuuch a cool guy, yet most of the times it ended in either just kissing or just "LJBF" except the girls were serious cuz they really did wanna b friends with such a "great guy (who didnt turn them on)".

now, when i think back to dozens of other times when i fvcked girls, outside of like 4 gf's, i applied the seductive sexual personality on all the other girls - i did everything i wrote, and somehow it always ended with my d1ck inside their pvssies hmmmmmmmmmm interesting.......

point proven!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on some points and disagree on a few others.

Personally the personalities are described perfectly, but what I disagree on is that you have to be one or the other.

In my experience skip, when I was trying to be "great" you are right, I got LJBFed, and seduction, you are right it got somewhere. But however, I think if you can learn how to mix the two, its alot better because then not only do you have the mystery of the seduction and getting her turned on, but you also are interesting and fun and it makes her want to know you MORE.

So in turn, I'm not really disagreeing, what I'm saying is I think if you learn how to operate both together, they compliment each other like white and rice.

Another good post man.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i agree with wat u say.....however, for those who find it hard to be a mix of both, if u r looking to get laid, being GREAT wont help

Leonardo

Reaction score
I agree with both of you, a great personality is not all that great if it doesnt attract.

Great post Skip

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this personally, Im a great guy, everyone likes me, I can make everyone laugh, but I could never get a chick into me sexually (I'm a good lookin guy too. I have the pretty boy look, Im mixed french black and irish, and with soft curly hair and a youthful looking face). I just started recently (like in the past month) being wayyyyyy more sexual around women, Im still a great guy, but when im around a fairly attractive woman to a really beautiful woman, Im 20X more sexual and flirty and bold, and there is a huge difference. Im trying to perfect getting them both to work together well, but I dont have enough confidence yet. Im working on that though.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Those to archetypes are not polar opposites, and I have elements of both. I'll give you a perfect example--- In my history class my professor doesn't teach the class, instead she makes us form several small groups and we have to teach each other. In my group I'm quite gregarious, I talk and play around with everyone, but I'm more flirty with the one cute girl that is in my group. I don't look at her the same as I look at the other girls, it's a totally different experience, and our conversation isn't even the same. Our fellow group members have even pointed out that we must have 'something going on.'

I think that it is important to have both elements. Great personalty guy is uber social and has built enough social proof/ esteem that he can approach anyone and own any room. Seductive guy knows how to build sexual rapport with women, and knows how to turn them on.

Be loved by all--- including hot women.

Good post:up:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have to agree on this. Being a fun likeable guy does not = igniting sexual arousal in a woman.

but you can also cause attraction in a woman without being fun and likeable. Thats where the jerk phenomenon succeed and nice guy fails.

Altho it's very much debatable i believe it's possible to embody both characteristics and still succeed. in the end it depends on the woman's personal preference.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its hard to do both, and for those who cant, they need to stick to seductive otherwise they'll keep LJBF'ed

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
SEDUCTIVE personality: for girls

GREAT personality: for everyone else

That's about all that needs to be said. Lots of friends, and girls too. Just focus on whichever is needed given the situation. Both are part of you.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are saying here is right in many ways, not every guy that has a great personality can pull the hottest babes.

It is possible though for a guy to have both a great and a seductive personality, but he has to make his moves on the hot babes at the right time, be bold in other words.

I think that there are five things that sexually allure beautiful woman (1) Boldness (2) Confidence (3) Status (4) Mystery (5) Physical Attraction.

I think that Boldness is the key as I have met many serious straight down the line types of guys who were not very good looking, nor did they have a great personality, nor did they even have a sence of humour, yet they were always fu-cking the hottest babes, ****y and funny to them had no meaning at all, as they were dogs of men, yet the hottest babes were prepared to fu-ck them.

The other way to allure the hottest babes is to install into yourself a King type personality of which you appear so confident and at ease in every social situation that the girls can't help but to swarm around you, this type of guy often has a great personality mixed with indifference and mystery that allures the majority of the hottest babes who are always thinking "There is something different about him".

Then there is the type of guy who you have mentioned who has the seductive type personality and is usually a big talker.

These seem to be the three types of guys that get to fu-ck the hottest babes, their personalities are all very different, yet they have one thing in common, that is Boldness.

At the end of the day the hottest babes despise three things in guys (1) Wussism (2) Wimpism (3) Loserism, if you have any of these three mixed in with a great personality then you may as well buy yourself an inflatable sex doll and fu-ck that, because no pretty girls are ever going to desire to fu-ck you, Boldness wins over Wussism every time, no matter what type of personality the two guys have. :yes:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partly agree....

You can pull threw having a great personality. I asked a girl the other week after she slept with me why she did. She said its because she thinks im a really cool guy who always cheers everyone up.

I find....you use a great personality to get a girl attention...Then you let her know your intentions with a seductive attitude...

A mix of both. Great gets attention...then you pull in with seduction.

Sarge On!

DivineNetworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer IS: Interesting personality. If grl likes u from the start, it'll be SEDUCTIVE personality by default (for her).

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
I partly agree....

You can pull threw having a great personality. I asked a girl the other week after she slept with me why she did. She said its because she thinks im a really cool guy who always cheers everyone up.

I find....you use a great personality to get a girl attention...Then you let her know your intentions with a seductive attitude...

A mix of both. Great gets attention...then you pull in with seduction.

Sarge On!

the girl slept with u cuz u either TURNED HER ON or SHES IN LOVE WITH U

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
What you are saying here is right in many ways, not every guy that has a great personality can pull the hottest babes.

It is possible though for a guy to have both a great and a seductive personality, but he has to make his moves on the hot babes at the right time, be bold in other words.

I think that there are five things that sexually allure beautiful woman (1) Boldness (2) Confidence (3) Status (4) Mystery (5) Physical Attraction.

I think that Boldness is the key as I have met many serious straight down the line types of guys who were not very good looking, nor did they have a great personality, nor did they even have a sence of humour, yet they were always fu-cking the hottest babes, ****y and funny to them had no meaning at all, as they were dogs of men, yet the hottest babes were prepared to fu-ck them.

The other way to allure the hottest babes is to install into yourself a King type personality of which you appear so confident and at ease in every social situation that the girls can't help but to swarm around you, this type of guy often has a great personality mixed with indifference and mystery that allures the majority of the hottest babes who are always thinking "There is something different about him".

Then there is the type of guy who you have mentioned who has the seductive type personality and is usually a big talker.

These seem to be the three types of guys that get to fu-ck the hottest babes, their personalities are all very different, yet they have one thing in common, that is Boldness.

At the end of the day the hottest babes despise three things in guys (1) Wussism (2) Wimpism (3) Loserism, if you have any of these three mixed in with a great personality then you may as well buy yourself an inflatable sex doll and fu-ck that, because no pretty girls are ever going to desire to fu-ck you, Boldness wins over Wussism every time, no matter what type of personality the two guys have. :yes:
Boldness is an absolute necessity. You have to strike when the iron is hot. But you have to be able to pick up on it. But in all, having both types of the personalities is best to have.