Grail clothing

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it was time for me to buy some clothes again. I decided I wanted to do something different,spend a butt load of money on clothes I knew alot couldn't buy. So I came across a company called "Grail clothing" that no else I knew of have heard of. Their shirts,well at least shirts start off at $98 in stores,all hand made and high quality. Their fitting style is like A & F and Hollister,tight to show off your body. I personally thought that this designer polo I bought kicks butt,but my dad starts to crack on it. Tell me what you think of the shirt. Any input would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-GRAIL-...0635800QQihZ010QQcategoryZ57990QQcmdZViewItem

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distressed jeans have been in style for a while, it is not surprising to see distressed shirts. It looks like you painted a house in it, but maybe that is fashionable. I have about a dozen very similar Calvin Klein shirts, minus the paint gimmick, all of which I bought on clearance for about $12-15 at the mall. If it is not a nylon or synthetic knit, you will need to iron the collar after washing it.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen. The color, the flecks, and the bird form an Unholy Trinity.

That's my opinion. I don't care for fashion or flashy dressing. When I want to look good, I go for the simple, classy look rather than the peacock style.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grail is overpriced if you pay retail and a lot of their designs are really tired, but that's kind of a cool shirt. Bon Jovi wears Grail and a similar aesthetic, Morphine Generation, on stage, and I think Johnny Drama does too on "Entourage". Check out www.revolveclothing.com for more Grail stuff.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion that shirt is ridiculous, I would never get caught in one; but if you like it, then wear it.

I'm into unicolor tshirts, If I'm going to wear polo it'll be all black or just navy blue, very simple and cheap. Then I'll add some LEE jeans and a nike, nothing remotely flashy.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Grail is overpriced if you pay retail and a lot of their designs are really tired, but that's kind of a cool shirt. Bon Jovi wears Grail and a similar aesthetic, Morphine Generation, on stage, and I think Johnny Drama does too on "Entourage". Check out www.revolveclothing.com for more Grail stuff.
Good site,thanks.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That shirt is heinous.

If you don't know how to coordinate a look or outfit: just pick out some of the clothes from what the mannequins are dressed in. Or what the models are wearing in the pictures posted in the store.