Grabbing her hand...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be a little odd to out of nowhere grab her hand from across the table and complement her ring. Or her nails. I want to add more kino to my game but I don't want it to be a completely weird when I'm doing it.

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not weird at all if you act like its nothing special...just try and act like its a normal thing and soon it will become normal.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why compliment her hand as an excuse to hold her hand? Why not lean across the table, interrupt her in mid sentance to tell her you think shes absolutely adorable, take her hand, tell her to finish what she was saying, and then compliment her ring and keep holding her hand without an excuse?

Because that'd get you layed, and who wants that?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, make sure it looks and more importantly FEELS natural. Otherwise, it's just going to be awkward for both of you.

Take her hand and maybe look at her ring(if she has one)

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
why compliment her hand as an excuse to hold her hand? Why not lean across the table, interrupt her in mid sentance to tell her you think shes absolutely adorable, take her hand, tell her to finish what she was saying, and then compliment her ring and keep holding her hand without an excuse?

Because that'd get you layed, and who wants that?
I'm going to try this. Tony, 1 question for you. Does this have to be a date? Or whenever I feel like it.