Got #, went on date, FB profile says she has BF??

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was drunk at a baseball game, and managed to talk it up with a cute asian and her friend in the concession line. I got the Asian girl's number and called her a few days later to set up a date for tea.

Went on date, was fun and I think I did good. She was laughing and had a good time. Did light kino, should of done more but this is what I did. She showed signs of high interest.

Fast forward to today when we finally find each other on facebook. I check out her page and it says, "In a Relationship" but isn't linked to another page so I don't know if she's doing this to stop creepers, or actually has a BF.

She heads back to Japan in about 4-5 weeks so I figure this is definately enough time for me to get a lay in. I'm not sure if she's got a BF back in Japan that she's willing to cheat on or what but I'm a little curious about my next move. If she shoots me down and says she has a BF then she is done obviously.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it and keep going perhaps?

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, just go for the lay, even if you don't succeed you'll have that much more experience under your belt

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it, what's the worst that can happen? You'll have fun with her before she leaves?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeJoe85 said:
Don't trust facebook
yes don't. Who knows, maybe she doesn't update it. One girl I know has on her facebook that she's in a relationship with some guy. But I know for a fact that she's dating someone else and she put that status when they were having a fight a few weeks ago (not sure why, seems kinda childish). So don't trust facebook, with she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him she'll tell you as soon as you make a move on her.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Was drunk at a baseball game, and managed to talk it up with a cute asian and her friend in the concession line. I got the Asian girl's number and called her a few days later to set up a date for tea.

Went on date, was fun and I think I did good. She was laughing and had a good time. Did light kino, should of done more but this is what I did. She showed signs of high interest.

Fast forward to today when we finally find each other on facebook. I check out her page and it says, "In a Relationship" but isn't linked to another page so I don't know if she's doing this to stop creepers, or actually has a BF.

She heads back to Japan in about 4-5 weeks so I figure this is definately enough time for me to get a lay in. I'm not sure if she's got a BF back in Japan that she's willing to cheat on or what but I'm a little curious about my next move. If she shoots me down and says she has a BF then she is done obviously.
Didn't you just post the same thread yesterday? Your mentality of "everyone pay attention to me and make me feel important" may be the reason you're having problems with girls.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Didn't you just post the same thread yesterday? Your mentality of "everyone pay attention to me and make me feel important" may be the reason you're having problems with girls.
Yeah man, I come here asking for advice so that I can beat my chest with pride that I'm going on dates :crazy:

These are new situations for me so let's not give me a hard time? I'll just keep going about my business with her and see if she says anything like you guys recommended.

A movie a good 2nd date?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent her a text saying I had a great time the other night, we should do it again. She replied, "yep! For sure :)"

She later left this on my FB page:

"i should've studied today but i wasnt productive as u know:pha
anyway if u have a party after finals, please let me know! seriously i wanna join "real american party" before i go back!"

Yeah I think I can bag this one no problem :cheer: