Got this girls number 2-3 days ago. Sent her a text today

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't even text. I feel like calling is the best way. Being on the phone, maybe a little small talk at first (hey this is richard from wherever, what's up?), but after that I'm usually pretty direct about setting a date on the phone.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
So texting her again, and setting up another date?
Yea her response was either a sign of interest or attention seeking.
Most likely a low interest though since she didn't respond with a day she could meet.
The first thing she saw when she went to text you was the last text of her saying she would see what her schedule looked like.
If her interest was high enough, she would have jumped on the opportunity to set up a time to meet when you wanted to.

Last edited:

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely a low interest though since she didn't respond with a day she could meet.
The first thing she saw when she went to text you was the last text of her saying she would see what her schedule looked like.
If her interest was high enough, she would have jumped on the opportunity to set up a time to meet when you wanted to.
I think I'm better off moving on. Maybe texting some other time. Regardless, I was reading, apparently girls know about this texting mindfvck bull**** games that I've read on here, and that it only applies to stupid girls or unattractive ones. What are you opinions on that, and also, don't you think girls already know about this?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be bad just to reply to her message saying, like "I'm done fine, a lot of work to do" and leave it at that.. Or not even respond. I don't want to feel like a jerk. The jerk that asked her out, and she said some other time and never responded

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be bad just to reply to her message saying, like "I'm done fine, a lot of work to do" and leave it at that.. Or not even respond. I don't want to feel like a jerk. The jerk that asked her out, and she said some other time and never responded
Just say your doing great and get to the date scheduling quick. This is still a girl of interest, don't want to be cold. Corey Wayne says something along the lines of, the phone is for making dates and appointments only. No getting to know each other.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged her back 2 hours ago. But she sent me a message at 11:30.. am anyway, she hasn't responded. Is she doing the same crap to me now?

She responded.. but i don't want to keep texting..

Last edited:

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are saying I'm being a divk.. I think I'm doing well. And they told me my approach will not work. but they don't know anything. Anyway, seems like she wants attention, and I won't give her any. So how do I ask her out again? Like what would be the feasible approach?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. he came off strong which is good and no nonsense like all the beta cuck orbiters who kiss ass with how is your day bull****..........

Maybe respond once more with only something like, let me know what day works for you .''

then nothing else

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt make a so called "date" with her. Take her along with somthing your doing. Show her somthing cool and fun you got going on in your life. Whatever it is.
Catching snapping turtles?
Cool, take her with you
The problem is, I ended up being the nice guy again. She texted me yesterday, and I was going to wait a few days before asking her to come and do something with me. Well, I took the wrong advice and replied 6-7 hours later, which I shouldn't have. She read the message at 4:26 am. And hasn't responded. So I think it's time to move on.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds AFC bud. If you can dont invest to much into this girl. Sounds like you may have a shot to have sex with her but if you make that your goal your toast. If shes at all good quality she WILL sniff you out like a coyote from half a mile away. Good luck
I mean I was going to ignore her for 3-4 days then ask her to do something, while talking to multiple girls

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making this way more complicated than it has to be.

Next time you get a number, you wait a day or two, then the conversation should go like this:

You: Hey Sarah, Todd here, I just had the best time at [name some activity/event], thought i'd reach out and see how you were doing.
Sarah: Hi Todd, that sounds like fun, im doing good thanks for asking :)
You: That's really good to hear. What's your schedule like this week? We should get together for a drink.

Sarah: I'm free Thursday or Sunday night.
You: Ok, see you at Johnson's Pub Sunday at 8pm. Here's the address: ________

Anything other than the bolded (a direct answer stating her availability) is low interest and you should go no contact for another week or so, then re-attempt greeting her and asking her out one more time.

The most efficient way to sex is not trying to raise Sarah's interest level through small talk/idle conversation. Girls know how attracted to you they are right away -- so approach more girls and find ones that have higher interest level who will accept your date offer.

Last edited: