Got the "Hold my Purse" test yesterday

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because its like a similar situation when youre driving and the girl keeps telling you how to drive...you just gotta put the car in park, get out of the car open her door and tell her to drive.
Youll see how she shuts up. Now you can drive in peace.

If you havent experienced that then it will be hard to understand and youll just say, "why cant you just let her tell you where and when to make a right turn. Its no big deal".

It sets the precedent for the future. Oh she doesnt give head, its no big deal at least im getting some. Then down the line youll want some head, but since it was never trained youre S.O.L.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being close to OP's age, have gotten the purse holding thing many times. Learned that for me (not for everyone) having fun with it was the best course. "Got any money in here?" "Can I have the first thing I pull out of here?" "Where's BOB? lessee." then start rifling in the purse. Sometimes this results in some kino from her and then a cat n mouse with the purse. "Be honest, now, does this purse make my ass look fat? does it match my eyes?" "You got this on Canal Street, didn't you? Surprised Customs hasn't busted you yet." Don't give it back when she asks, prance around with it, make her grab for it.

With one fashionista I was dating years ago, still in AFC mode, I went in her closet and quickly memorized lots of the brands on purses and shoes, went on the net and learned what they were. Then would say "I love that Coach bag of yours, makes you look earthy. Wear those D&G shoes tonight." I did it for the AFC motive of sucking up, "getting in good," oneitis. HOWEVER, chaching! Got lots of completely unsolicited BJs, strip teases, junk grabs in public, fawning on in public for those comments, and since, and one thing better than having a very hot headturner woman on your arm out is having her literally draped on you with her hands all over you grabbing your package in plain view because she thinks you "get it" with respect to things she loves. I -do- kind of get it, and a woman looks better in nicer clothes and stuff that highlights her. Now, -I- could find the same stuff without the pricetag, but since I'm not ever going to be buying that crap, or in a position to pay her bills, let her buy all she wants! Now I can sometimes call brands of shoes or bags without much forethought. Has worked nicely for me over the years, YMMV.

"How do you know that?!?"

"Haven't you figured out I know everything?"

Wouldn't advise for metrosexual types, more for traditionally masculine looking and sized men. Good for Gene Hackman/De Niro types, Bad or ambiguous for DiCaprio/Depp.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use common sense. Unless you're a moron, you can tell when she is asking a reasonable favor vs when she's treating you like a b!tch. Sure use a little humor if it makes both of you laugh. Digging out tampons to embarrass her? Sure if she is treating you like crap then return the favor. Use common sense.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest, the whole "hold the purse" thing is far more about how you look to other guys than what your woman thinks.

I know alot of women, they think we're bonkers to think that holding their purse for a second compromises our manhood in their eyes. They're greatful for the favor.

No it's about us thinking dudes think we're less manly for holding their purse. Personally I'm 33. I work hard. I could give a fvck what dudes think. I'll hold her purse and her mom's at the same time if they need to use their hands for a second or try something on.

My manhood is NEVER on trial, not by my girlfriend(s) or other dudes.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Can a mod ban this fool please? Im surprised this account wasnt banned when those threads in the AE forum were locked.
_sideways_ said:
Because its like a similar situation when youre driving and the girl keeps telling you how to drive...you just gotta put the car in park, get out of the car open her door and tell her to drive.
Youll see how she shuts up. Now you can drive in peace.

If you havent experienced that then it will be hard to understand and youll just say, "why cant you just let her tell you where and when to make a right turn. Its no big deal".

It sets the precedent for the future. Oh she doesnt give head, its no big deal at least im getting some. Then down the line youll want some head, but since it was never trained youre S.O.L.
Being b!tched at by a backseat driver is far different from simply holding something for someone for a few seconds.

Dont some of you get tired over-thinking so many things?
FairShake said:
Let's be honest, the whole "hold the purse" thing is far more about how you look to other guys than what your woman thinks.

I know alot of women, they think we're bonkers to think that holding their purse for a second compromises our manhood in their eyes. They're greatful for the favor.

No it's about us thinking dudes think we're less manly for holding their purse. Personally I'm 33. I work hard. I could give a fvck what dudes think. I'll hold her purse and her mom's at the same time if they need to use their hands for a second or try something on.

Strong post. And I agree with it.

This thread reminds me of Cam Newton (quarterback of the Carolina Panthers) being made fun of for the past few days because he wore a lilac colored blazer, black capris, and some weird dressy looking shoes to a post game press conference.

Sure a lot of people made fun of the dude, and even Cris Carter joked on Cam by calling him RuPaul during the Monday Night Football pregame show(hilarious), but it is what it is. A lot of young guys have new and different tastes nowadays. And even Dwayne Wade is a mature cat wearing stuff some people think of as fashion forward or weird.

At the end of the day Cam Newton is slaying fine puzzy, making bank, being the good looking high status guy that he is, and can prolly knock my fvking block off with ease. So I wouldnt personally be challenging his masculinity, I know that. If a dude's comfortable in his skin, doing what he wants to do, fuk what others think.

So like zekko said earlier, do your thing OP. If you feel a certain way about holding a chicks purse, thats cool.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaylanForSSMod said:
^^^THIS^^^ :up:
You must have lots of girls and friends in real life ...... but ☕

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostinlove said:
I held my ex purse once and she eventually left me for a ghetto thug. Connect the dots.
:crackup:
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder so many dudes need Sosuave. You're all a bunch of purse holdin' nancy boys!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 pages of a bunch of dudes arguing over whether they should hold some girls purse! Good stuff fellas!

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this over a purse? Lots of troll replies in this one.

Slickster said:
:crackup:
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder so many dudes need Sosuave. You're all a bunch of purse holdin' nancy boys!
:rolleyes: You're trolling here too?

JaylanForSSMod said:
Will neg the both of you on recharge. If I were a mod you'd both be gone.
Have fun trolling Ninja. You always ruin someone's thread.

Reaction score
Pardner said:
Seems like all the worst threads get the most troll replies.

:rolleyes: You're trolling here too?
Will neg the both of you on recharge. If I were a mod you'd both be gone. Your post history needs to be reviewed for trolling. Troll

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not hesitate to help my gf overcome inconveniences like that, as I would do exactly the same if the situation were reversed. Hold my backpack while I put my jacket on. I understand the point Atomsmasher has made, but it's a bit on the extreme end. You have to draw the line somewhere and Atomsmasher drew it at zero. My line starts just a little over that. And it's not about a purse. First date - I knew she didn't have a car and was going for a date with me by bicycle, I naturally wanted her to sort of make it on her own and didn't offer to come pick her up and it set the course for the future, I did pick her up for later dates, but I never went out of my way to do so for common activities.

A man should be a gentleman, without being servile.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:

This!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
No it's about us thinking dudes think we're less manly for holding their purse. Personally I'm 33. I work hard. I could give a fvck what dudes think. I'll hold her purse and her mom's at the same time if they need to use their hands for a second or try something on. I'll even insert her tampon if she's busy taking selfies or uploading pictures of the yummy pumpkin muffin she had for lunch to show off to her fellow facebook foodies.
Fixed.

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Don’t mind (.)(.). When he’s not leading Roosh third world sex tourist c@ck gobbling conga line he’s trolling the “anything else” section of SS looking for Scottish men in Kilts to swish his Red Pill colored handkerchief at in some sort of knob goblin ‘mating’ dance. :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
KaylanLoveShack said:
Don’t mind (.)(.). When he’s not leading Roosh third world sex tourist c@ck gobbling conga line he’s trolling the “anything else” section of SS looking for Scottish men in Kilts to swish his Red Pill colored handkerchief at in some sort of knob goblin ‘mating’ dance. :crackup:
Repped for leaving out the "lol" after every post. It was starting to border on sad. Even though you just replaced it with a laugh smiley. But still

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
OP, its not just noobies and youngins in here disagreeing with you. You have an even older gent too saying its no big deal to hold a purse for a second.

Why are you so defensive about other's opinions on this matter? And to the point of being condescending and making veiled insults at those who disagree? Come on bro, you're better than that.

Like a couple others said, Im surprised that an older mature gent actually puts so much thought into this kinda crap. Id expect such a thread from a kid in his teens or a dude in his 20s...but older than that and I expect a man to just do his thing.

You should have been able to handle this without spinning his own hamster or needing to create a thread to make long posts explaining yourself.
Atom Smasher is a man. You're not. He is absolutely right in his assessment on this matter. Disrespect builds up. Hold her purse and next thing you know, you'll be her personal servant and the balance shifts from your side to hers.

@KaylanLoveShack: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Repped for leaving out the "lol" after every post. It was starting to border on sad.
It seems to annoy you to no end, thus fulfilling my daily entertainment requirements. Lol

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
KaylanLoveShack said:
It seems to annoy you to no end, thus fulfilling my daily entertainment requirements. Lol
Just saying if you're attempting to troll do it legit. Your humour should speak for itself, don't force it. PM me again and I'll give you some tips.

Speaking of annoyed, should we go through every account you've made dedicated to yours truly? Someones annoyed alright..... and dare I say it ,maybe a bit tingly?