Got rejected by a Below average looking girl on Facebook. Ego took a hit.

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
It freakin sucks. I was just lookin for a chick I could screw here and there just to get my confidence up and I got rejected by a below average looking nerdy chick when I asked her for a coffee date on Starbucks.

WTF?? Is the biotch playing hard to get??? I know hotter girls have displayed more interest in me in real life yet biotch flat out rejected me by giving me a lot of BS excuse.

It seems like my Facebook game is off. I swear to God, this is definitely one reason Im going to stick to real life approaches.

BTW, any guys good at picking up chicks on Facebook? If so can you give us some basic fundamentals to doing so. Id really appreciate it. Thanks.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa, dude. kakogo chyorta!!!
What the hell were you thinking? If game on real life is like playing against a loaded hand, gaming on Facebook is like playing against somebody with the deck on his pocket. Even a hideous landwhale will get a heap of praise from really dumb guys. you're playing against the house, the best choice is not playing there dude!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't let it bum you out. Like the above poster said, the deck is stacked against you. This is in real life and online is worse because the deck can be rigged. Try to make yourself more appealing to women to a point where you have choosing power.

This game is stacked in the women's favor but we have to play it. These days, even the ugliest of women have lots of options.

Case closed.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother you got it all wrong. If your ego takes a hit because 1 ugly girl rejects you on facebook of all places then YOU AIN'T ASKING OUT A LOT OF GIRLS!

You know you've asked out enough girls when rejection doesn't even move you anymore. The more you ask out, the more you get rejected, the more you don't give a damn anymore.

Now I know you ain't working on your game enough. 1 Rejection does nothing to a guy that sarges regularly or asks a couple girls out a week MINIMUM!

That's the point where you want to get at. Keep asking girls out on facebook if that's your thing till rejection no longer hits your ego. When it comes to women it's all a numbers game.

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks A lot FS brother.

You nailed this one on the spot. I should be out working on more game consistently as if I was learning how to be a great basketball playerr.

You can only get better by going in there and play.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend meeting the girls out at places before asking them out via facebook. There is no such thing as facebook game. When I ask a girl out via facebook, the message goes like this (for this one, it was after i had talked to her for 10 minutes at a concert and facebook stalked her through a mutual friend):

title: hey =)

i thought you seemed pretty chill when i bumped into you at the [concert] the other day. wanna grab a coffee sometime?

her response:

hey there! I'd be down for a coffee hangout. just let me know when you're free :]

my response:

Ay! So how about 7:30 at starbucks tomorrow? My number's blah blah blah.

The rest of it was conducted via SMS. Point A to point B. None of this text game bullshit. Girls either like you or they don't within the first minute of talking to you, it's very simple. She came out and we had sex on the first date. I talked about how I had been suicidal in months past and talked about my psycholinguistics research among other nerdy things. We've been hooking up to this day for about a month now. This same sort of format has worked time and time again. This girl is about an 8 (10's are models/actresses you can't meet outside of NYC/Hollywood).

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook game?

What the Hell is that? Just another word for cyber-stalking?

Get out of the house and start meeting girls IRL.