Got no TV, how to avoid ASD

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little problem when it comes to inviting women to my apartment. When I invite women over to watch a movie they already have a suspicion that I will try to make a move on them.

What makes matters worse is that I don't have a TV in my living room. The only way to watch a movie is to get her to my bedroom where I have my PCs. My bedroom is small and requires people to sit on my bed to watch anything off my PC. This makes girls nervous and triggers a lot of ASD making them hesitant to come over the 2nd time.

I try using reverse psychology and telling her she can't sit on my bed with me cuz I don't want anything crazy to happen. And I command her to man the computer chair. Once I set that frame I can't get out of it cuz it looks insincere and inconsistent with my intentions.

Besides getting a TV for my living room, how can I combat the ASD when the girl realizes she'd have to sit on my bed with me in my bedroom to watch a movie?

* This got to be the oddest problem i've faced

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
B EZ!

I doubt that sitting on your bed watching a movie on a PC is the real reazon they wont visit a second time. Learn to be EZ and stop thinking about sex all da time and things might go a little different.

Women are HUMAN BEINGS too! The same way most MEN wouldn't want to deal with a woman ihey feel only wants them 4 their money, women are the same way with men who only ACT like they want them 4 SEX.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I have 2 beanbag video game chairs in my apartment which chicks love to sit on.

I always have dual motives for most of the things I purchase regarding furniture. I want it to be completely utilitarian not just an eyepiece.

These beanbag chairs cost me under $40 at Wally world and serve as fantastic tools for girl on top and reverse cowgirl. :D

Might be an idea brother.

Another is not to have her coming over with the expectation of a "date". Invite her over to chill out and have some fun. Take it from that POV and you'll find all of the pressure released from your shoulders.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to build more comfort with her first. I have the same situation---the TV is in my bedroom, and I only have a futon. I don't make a big deal out of it... girls can smell fear. If they sense that you have ulterior motives, then they're going to act on that. If you're cool and natural about it, it won't raise as many red flags. It's still a cliche' move though, so no matter what the girl is going to sense that something's going on.

Basically, if you get a girl's #, and then you call her over to watch a movie in your bedroom for your first "date," you're condemning yourself in the first place.

As far as getting out of that "frame" where she sits on the chair, I think you messed up from the beginning. Just sit down next to her on the bed, and keep a little space between you. That, or you give her the bed, and you sit on the chair. That way, if you want to be next to her, you don't have to get her to jump through the hoop of coming from the chair to the bed. You can just be a man, get up, and sit down next to her (if it's a scary movie, for example, say that you're getting frightened and you need somebody to protect you, etc.). Just do it man.