got lost on the way to becoming a DJ

panties

Reaction score
I was a member of these forums a few years ago, under the name humiliator or some variant of that. (I made a new name because the "forgot password" feature isn't sending me my old username/password for some reason...)

I'm about 6 weeks away from going 2 years without getting laid. Let me give you a brief history of what's happened in the past few years:

I first got laid in 2003, during the summer after high school. I didn't get laid again until my sophomore year of college (2004 - 2005), where I was able to get laid by 4 different women. I was making good progress. I started the bootcamp, and got to the 4th week before failing an assignment.

Later in 2005, I began smoking weed all day, everyday. During this time I became depressed and I attempted suicide twice by suffocation with a plastic bag. (I wouldn't say the weed addiction was what made me do it, but the lack of motivation it caused certainly didn't help). I thought to myself that all I had to do was wait until Mach, 2006, when I would be 21 and old enough to buy a gun. A shot to the head at point-blank range from a high-powered pistol with hollow point rounds surely wouldn't fail like my suffocation attempts.

Once I turned 21, I was not only smoking weed all the time, but also drinking every day, often throughout the day. I decided to see a counselor instead of attempting suicide again. My counselor says I have depression and social anxiety, but I said I didn't have to take medication if I didn't want to. I haven't tried any medications yet. I went back to only drinking on Friday and Saturday nights, and don't get absolutely smashed every time. I quit smoking weed for a while, but started again. I didn't feel suicidal for a long time.

Recently I have started discussing my trouble getting laid with my counselor. She talked about how most women need to feel an emotional connection with a guy before wanting to screw them. The way I see it is, how could I ever have feelings for a girl I haven't even had sex with yet????

So what I want to do now is get my sh1t together. A 40-lbs overweight guy who sits around getting stoned and jerking off all day is never going to get laid. I'm going to go running 3 times a week. I'm going to do all my studying/homework on campus, so I don't have the opportunity to jerk off in my room all day. I want to keep myself busy, because when I have time to let my mind wonder, I think about how there is no point to my life, and that suicide seems like the logical choice. I want to stop being lazy and stop procrastinating everything.

By keeping myself occupied, I won't be worrying about getting laid as much. Getting in shape and getting better grades will give me more confidence.

Also, when I am talking to women I am trying so hard not to act desperate that I think I act very cold. I'm going to stop worrying about acting desperate, because as my confidence increases, my natural actions will not come off as desperate.

I'm at my parent's place on winter break right now. When I go back to college in 6 days, I will be back to my normal life. I am going to start a getting-my-sh1t-together log on these forums. Knowing that I'll have someone to report my progress to will give me the discipline I need to keep my sh1t together.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
panties said:
I'm going to do all my studying/homework on campus, so I don't have the opportunity to jerk off in my room all day. I want to keep myself busy, because when I have time to let my mind wonder, I think about how there is no point to my life, and that suicide seems like the logical choice. I want to stop being lazy and stop procrastinating everything.
Good choice...well I guess the masturbation thing does make sense....but it also has social positives. Think about it this way:
What are the chances of meeting people or socializing alone in a room?

And forcing yourself to take actioni s necessary. If you feel like your life is useless, then pushing yourself in some direction to give it meaning helps a lot. Sitting on your butt procrastinating just makes you feel worse.

You're taking a few steps in the right direction.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commiting suicidal is never the solution. A man must face life head-on till the end. I'm proud you've decided to orient your lifestyle. I'm equally glad you're back to the forum. We are are like brothers here. At time the type of advices provided here to people astomish me. Your previous condition was much worse than some of the things I've read here on the forum; and passionately amazed by the suggestion advice that were supplied to those in such conditions. In all, this is the place you belong.

--Amoka.

Dapper

Banned
Reaction score
Man, get into a 12 step program and stop thinkin women lay you - you lay women. Start back reading and executing the bible.

By the way, there's more hungry women in 12 step programs than in all the divorce courts in the America! :woo:

If you gets no respect, you gives no respect :rockon:

Reaction score
Hey Dapper - you are 52 y/o - now that I have someone older than me on this forum I don't feel so old!

Panties - for starters I suggest you change your user name!!! :rolleyes: Get a screen name that conjures up an image of strength and not femininity!! I couldn't help but imagine you in women panties with lipstick on and sitting at your computer writing this post contemplating suicide! :rolleyes:

Did anyone else have this image? I think I have an overactive imagination!

Your current problems and loneliness that you face today will seem trivial and meaningless once you become a MATURE MAN!!! Don't fret kid - your attitude is the most important thing to your path to change - it is up to you - the power is in YOUR mind and in YOUR hands -- for good or for bad!!!!