Got in a fight

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I know it's hard, but ignore the hell out of this guy.

You didn't have to hit the guy back, you could've just laughed it off and kept walking.

People here will tell you you were right for kicking fighting him, standing up for yourself, blah blah blah, but all the consequences could've been avoided if you just didn't let him get to you and walked away.
Yeah keep on doing that and you'll always be picked on. You should never ignore the person, it'll turn into a chronic problem. Laughing at it? With this advice, you're going to turn people into the next Virginia Tech and Columbine. You just got to stand up for yourself. It doesn't necessarily mean to punch them back. Just let them know you're tired of their sh1t. They won't get it at first, but eventually the message will sink in to them. If you make this message clear, you're not a worthy victim to pick on.

This actually reminds me of a situation I had before. Some guy, we didn't like each other, tried fighting me while the teacher was away. He had me on the chokehold, I punched him at least 3 times on the chest. The punches were actually really loud, I remember the gasps everyone made when I did it. It went down, and we had a good fight. I actually enjoyed it to an extent. Now we're actually friends.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that wasnt even a fight

you wont get suspended

next time you see the boy outside of skool run up and drop kick him, and use a cheese grater on his face :D lol

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
Yeah keep on doing that and you'll always be picked on. You should never ignore the person, it'll turn into a chronic problem. Laughing at it? With this advice, you're going to turn people into the next Virginia Tech and Columbine. You just got to stand up for yourself. It doesn't necessarily mean to punch them back. Just let them know you're tired of their sh1t. They won't get it at first, but eventually the message will sink in to them. If you make this message clear, you're not a worthy victim to pick on.

This actually reminds me of a situation I had before. Some guy, we didn't like each other, tried fighting me while the teacher was away. He had me on the chokehold, I punched him at least 3 times on the chest. The punches were actually really loud, I remember the gasps everyone made when I did it. It went down, and we had a good fight. I actually enjoyed it to an extent. Now we're actually friends.
Oh yeah, who's going to pick on him? The "cool" kids? The bully? And if the guy HONESTLY cares about what the bully thinks, that says that he's insecure about himself. I just ignore dumbasses like that and over all don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks. If a guy comes up to me like that, I'll just laugh at him, walk away or take the pain and show the guy I don't care. Ofcourse using AMOG countering tactics also works, because that's all these guys are, AMOG's.

I just never let anyone get to me. People could say the worst sh*t about me and I could still keep my cool, because it really doesn't matter to me. Like once this dude f*cking put his fingers in my f*cking ears and then wiped the wax on my head. Did I do anything back? Nah, infact, I f*cking enjoyed. Eventually dudes friend was like "Just stop man, he doesn't even care" and I even kind of became friends with these guys. Most guys here would be like "Man, get your hands off my fvcking ears, who the hell do you think you are?". I just never let sh*t get to me.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Oh yeah, who's going to pick on him? The "cool" kids? The bully? And if the guy HONESTLY cares about what the bully thinks, that says that he's insecure about himself. I just ignore dumbasses like that and over all don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks. If a guy comes up to me like that, I'll just laugh at him, walk away or take the pain and show the guy I don't care. Ofcourse using AMOG countering tactics also works, because that's all these guys are, AMOG's.

I just never let anyone get to me. People could say the worst sh*t about me and I could still keep my cool, because it really doesn't matter to me. Like once this dude f*cking put his fingers in my f*cking ears and then wiped the wax on my head. Did I do anything back? Nah, infact, I f*cking enjoyed. Eventually dudes friend was like "Just stop man, he doesn't even care" and I even kind of became friends with these guys. Most guys here would be like "Man, get your hands off my fvcking ears, who the hell do you think you are?". I just never let sh*t get to me.
Dude you fvcking need help.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you fvcking need help.
Says Mr. I'll get suspended if a guy hits me. I can see you as the guy with a MAJOR anger problem when people do small sh1t to you. You're that type of guy who kicks somebodies ass because they bumped into you on mistake. If anyone needs help it's you, the guy who will fight over little sh1t and take the consequences, rather than ignoring it and having no consequences to deal with. When you're sitting in jail after you get in a fight with a dude who punched you for no reason, don't say I didn't tell you so. But sure, you're in jail, but you're still Mr. Macho, "Don't fvcking hit me or I'll kick your ass" so you're happy. "Jail! But that idiot punched me first", guess what, the law doesn't care who threw the first punch. As for your rep, which a lot of you guys seem to care about, fighting will only make your rep WORSE. It'll make you look like the guy with a short temper and will make people want to avoid you. The only way I'll ever fight somebody is if in a life or death situation, where if I don't fight the guy it could risk me my life.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Says Mr. I'll get suspended if a guy hits me. I can see you as the guy with a MAJOR anger problem when people do small sh1t to you. You're that type of guy who kicks somebodies ass because they bumped into you on mistake. If anyone needs help it's you, the guy who will fight over little sh1t and take the consequences, rather than ignoring it and having no consequences to deal with. When you're sitting in jail after you get in a fight with a dude who punched you for no reason, don't say I didn't tell you so. But sure, you're in jail, but you're still Mr. Macho, "Don't fvcking hit me or I'll kick your ass" so you're happy. "Jail! But that idiot punched me first", guess what, the law doesn't care who threw the first punch. As for your rep, which a lot of you guys seem to care about, fighting will only make your rep WORSE. It'll make you look like the guy with a short temper and will make people want to avoid you. The only way I'll ever fight somebody is if in a life or death situation, where if I don't fight the guy it could risk me my life.
lmao all of your assuming is totally off mark. Among my group of friends I'm usually the one that tries to prevent fights, BUT I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. Laughing at someone who hurts you? ENJOYING it all the while? You sound like a Virginia Tech and Columbine in the making to me.

You're taking this perspective the wrong way, again. I'm not surprised, you have the thickest skull in this board. There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, but you assume that standing up for yourself means to punch back. You're absolutely wrong. Plus, you're not going to go to jail for assault all the time. That's only if they encounter p*ssies like you who can't stand up for themselves and have to get someone else to heal all of their wounds.

And you're actually wrong about the rep being worse if you have a rep for fighting. You have no clue what you're talking about. At a rational level it will, but at an unconscious level it'll make it better. Because we still have our basic human survival instincts intact, we will hurdle around the strongest, the fearless, the one we deem as leaders. Those people with "bad reps" are those type of people, and they will be followed. You won't be followed because you can't even stand up for yourself. Stop pulling all of this sh1t out of your ass, you're better off just writing Field Reports.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put it this way. Theres an extent to which you should withstand antagonism and theres the limit where its okay to fight. When it shows early signs of becoming a chronic problem let it be know you're not to be ****ed with.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao all of your assuming is totally off mark. Among my group of friends I'm usually the one that tries to prevent fights, BUT I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. Laughing at someone who hurts you? ENJOYING it all the while? You sound like a Virginia Tech and Columbine in the making to me.

You're taking this perspective the wrong way, again. I'm not surprised, you have the thickest skull in this board. There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, but you assume that standing up for yourself means to punch back. You're absolutely wrong. Plus, you're not going to go to jail for assault all the time. That's only if they encounter p*ssies like you who can't stand up for themselves and have to get someone else to heal all of their wounds.

And you're actually wrong about the rep being worse if you have a rep for fighting. You have no clue what you're talking about. At a rational level it will, but at an unconscious level it'll make it better. Because we still have our basic human survival instincts intact, we will hurdle around the strongest, the fearless, the one we deem as leaders. Those people with "bad reps" are those type of people, and they will be followed. You won't be followed because you can't even stand up for yourself. Stop pulling all of this sh1t out of your ass, you're better off just writing Field Reports.
You have to flame people and make stupid assumptions of which you know nothing about to get your point across, kind of sad. I just see it like this, if a bully is bothering you SO MUCH that you just HAVE to confront him, then just tell the office about it or something. If you fight the bully, it's always going to be over nothing. What'd he do to you? Oh he called you a bad name? Wah wah, get over it and stop being so insecure. If he threatened your girlfriend or something, sure that's a reason to fight, but most fights are just pointless. It's like you're literally fighting over nothing. I just don't see how a bully could bother you SO MUCH, you just HAVE TO confront him.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Take it from a guy who's been in this situation before, they don't give a f*ck about self defense. You might as well just run when the guy hits you, because if you hit the guy, even in self defense, you'll get the same consequences for if you were actually fighting the guy.

Depends on teh school I guess, but around 90% of the councilers/principals will let you off the hook signifcantly if you can prove it was in self defense.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You have to flame people and make stupid assumptions of which you know nothing about to get your point across, kind of sad.
That's what you were doing kid, ironic.

ElStud said:
I just see it like this, if a bully is bothering you SO MUCH that you just HAVE to confront him, then just tell the office about it or something.
You can't handle your own problems? What's wrong with you?

ElStud said:
If you fight the bully, it's always going to be over nothing.
Dude, fvcking listen to me for once, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS!!!

ElStud said:
What'd he do to you? Oh he called you a bad name? Wah wah, get over it and stop being so insecure.
So you won't care if I went to your house and completely thrashed it? Took your notebooks and written all over them, you'll just laugh it off? It's not being insecure kid, it's called standing up for yourself. It's your property, you have the right to defend it.

ElStud said:
If he threatened your girlfriend or something, sure that's a reason to fight, but most fights are just pointless. It's like you're literally fighting over nothing. I just don't see how a bully could bother you SO MUCH, you just HAVE TO confront him.
Fighting? How many times do I have to say it? You DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS!!! Standing up for yourself=/=Using your fists to solve it. Get it straight, it's as simple as memorizing that 1+1=2, but if that's hard for you then I can understand why we're having this argument in the first place.

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace & Love. B!tches.
Look, most of the time you laugh it off, if it gets personal or you can't take the **** anymore you go to school on him. Either way you can't have both so just stick to what you think you should do.

btw @ original poster, just tell the school people you realize you should have walked away but under the circumstances that wasn't possible. Then go on to say how he aggressively targets you almost all the time and you didn't want to bother reporting it to a teacher because then your peers would think less of you, etc. aka, you're the major victim but you acknowledge that you could have handled things better. Btw, suspensions and crap, they're worth ****. You'll laugh about it in the end so stress less, what happens happens.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, it's going to take a lot from a f*cking bully to f*cking get personal with me. As far Betaism, you're still doing the same childish crap, so it seems I can't have a mature discussion.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Thing is, it's going to take a lot from a f*cking bully to f*cking get personal with me. As far Betaism, you're still doing the same childish crap, so it seems I can't have a mature discussion.
It's okay, not all of us can be smart and actually comprehend simple phrases and concepts.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay, not all of us can be smart and actually comprehend simple phrases and concepts.
Haha, this guy is funny.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
ligyron said:
Interesting question. If your current "girlfriend" doesn't like that you talk to other girls, then that could be a sign of jealousy or insecurity. If you want to keep the relationship going, I recommend communicating to her that you are just a social person, and by talking to a girl you are not necessary "hitting" on her. If she still doesn't like that, then I suggest she is just trying to control you and has issues of her own, and the next step of action is up to you. Anyway, good luck with everything!
lmao am i the only one who got this?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you elstud.. first you wonder around on the malls creeping every girl around with your prince stories.. now u say if some guy starts messing with you out of nowhere youll just laugh it off and ignore it? WTF..

One thing is buddy buddy teasing (u kno a friend trying to mess with you for fun.. which u just back talk to him.. till he crosses the line that is).. one thing is some1 comming out of nowhere trying to mess with ya.. just stand up for uself.. you dont nesessary have to fight (i do.. but u dont :D)..

i hope u take this advice once and for all man.. unless ur a troll and ignore this or call me "immature" or some of ur bs

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to ask ElStud and War Against Betaism to cool it and drop the argument. I can see it turning ugly and ending up with an official warning for you both. I'd also appreciate it if neither of you reply with something stupid like "he started it!" or start flaming me for asking you to stop.

Now to the OP. I wouldn't worry too much about it. One punch to the chest won't get you suspended, I'm sure it did no more than possibly winding him. I'm not calling you weak, but I know from personal experience that a person's ribs alone can take a beating as if they were steel. The weight ratio will most likely be disregarded but the other guy's history won't. Claim self defence but don't bull****. Say he hit you first, but don't say you told him to stop first if you didn't. It'll make things more complicated. I've been in this sort of situation more times than I'd enjoy, and not just with school. Hell I've had people's parents threaten to kill me.

From my experiences I've learnt to deal with things like this effectively. The important thing is to stay cool and confident. It'll automatically make you appear like the better person.

And for advice towards what to do if this happens again. I personally would learn to restrain somebody. I use the police technique where you hold one of their arms, at the wrist, behind their back at an angle so if they struggle (or you move it slightly up) it delivers a quick, sharp pain to their shoulder. You then gently knock the back of their knees so they drop into a kneeling position infront of you. This will give them nearly no access to hitting you, and if they try will most likely hurt themselvs and reduce the force they're hitting you with. My uncle (an ex highway police driver) taught me this technique and it can be tricky to learn to do while somebody is trying to pound the crap out of you. But if you do this then you have no risk of injuring them, people trying to pull you off him, him injuring you or school staff having a go at you for fighting.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know where you went to school, but around here if a lot of people are in a crowd and staff sees one guy hit another guy, they assume it's fighting and attempt to break it up. Lucky you get off without getting suspended. The other guy will most likely try to convince the teachers that he didn't do anything and try to make YOU look like the bad guy. I don't know, just tell them the truth about what happened man. Besides, MOST schools have cameras so if you told them where it happened, they could probably look through the cameras and see what happened. But it's just less drama to just not fight over stupid sh*t in the first place. What are you accomplishing by fighting? Proving to the bully that you can stand up for yourself basically. Isn't that trying to impress the bully? He must mean a lot to you if you need to impress him. Point is, don't confront the guy unless he's like continually harassing you or something. If he just hits you and walks away, let it go and tell a person of higher authority.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not trying to impress the bully by standing up for yourself...I don't know where you got that idea from.