got in a fight...need advice

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it was last night when i was at a club with a few of my boys. Some dude started pushing one of my friends, and then my friend pushed him back. Im guessing the guys girlfriend started holding him back, but then the guy got in my face. I showed him my middle fingure and told him to **** off, and he threw a punch in my face. Now im not one to fight, but if someone hits me im not taking that ****.

So i walk towards the guy and i hit him straight up in his face like 4-5 times...I then got him in a headlock and kept hitting his face again. The bouncers came over and they kicked out me and my boy. While i was outside waiting for my friends some dude comes up to me and was like "yo did you hit my boy" and for some reason i was like "yea i hit him who is he" and then for some stupid reason I told the guy my name and my school (i go to a small college where everyone knows everyone).

So im outside and some guy was saying "yo i dont want to ruin this party now, but stay around and we'll talk after the party..my boys saying that you hit him first, but if you didnt and its a misunderstanding its cool, but if you did then we'll **** you up" So i was trashtalking him, and then one of my boys came up to me and said "yo you dont want to mess with these guys they have alot of back and they dont mess around" So then i cool out a bit and leave.

So supposdley there supposed to come to my school and try to get me jumped soon...but it turns out that alot of my boys know his boys so there supposed to calm it down...any tips or thoughts??

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont think about it or ull get paranoid. if they chill, u chill, if they start it up, u finish it!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i just wish that i stomped him out and left home immediatley...it was stupid to hang around and even more stupid to tell them my name!!

but the thing is that these people throw parties in my area...so basically i cant go back to any of them any time soon

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I hope they don't KILL you. :( :( :( :(

Kleft

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man
i got into the same situation, guys waitin for me after school except what started it was me stickin up for my friend, no fightin like.
i just faced the ****ers after school, even though there was 7 of em i called out the prick who started the ****.
i took care of him but the little tinkers (as they are known over here) jumped me and kicked the **** out of me.
it was pretty bad but i got worse beatin in 1 on 1 fights and off the po-licy.
just face em yourself, there will probably be aload of anti violent speachs given but its how we settle things here.
dont get me wrong, it was all i could do cause tinkers dont know anythin else.
good luck

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just have the fight an dont be a *****, altho i speak from experience and ive never faced someone who can touch this.

SO my best advice is, get a lemon and rub some on the front of ur fist and then hold the rest in ur fist and punch him square in the nose !, i mean if u wanna take me seriously throw some cayenne pepper on the front of ur fist too.

Last edited:

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not clear on what you are hoping for here.

You need to clarify.

Are you looking for advice on how to hurt someone very badly and maybe end up in jail?

Are you asking how to get out of the situation with the fewest consequences possible?

Are you asking about how to come out on top here and look like the guy with the BIGGEST BALLS?

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'm not clear on what you are hoping for here.

Originally posted by Sweetcheeks
You need to clarify.

Are you looking for advice on how to hurt someone very badly and maybe end up in jail?

Are you asking how to get out of the situation with the fewest consequences possible?

Are you asking about how to come out on top here and look like the guy with the BIGGEST BALLS?

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I have a solution for you

Fist of all, I'm QUALIFIED to tell you this becuase I WORKED SECURITY AT A NIGHTCLUB.

I am one of those guys that searches you for weapons and drugs before you get to go in.

The advice is as follows:

Think of what 50 Cent would do, and DON'T DO IT. Gangsters are people with POOR IMPULSE CONTROL. I have met more than a few. I have no respect for them at all. They are lazy, vain and arrogant, and blow up at the slightest sign that someone has dented their fragile egos. They think they're tough, I think they're CHILDREN.

BE POLITE - Attitude got 1 of my co-workers shot in the head, 1 guy's face beaten to a pulp with a couple of baseball bats, and 2 guys stabbed (all separate incidents) in the time I was there.

TELL THEM YOU WERE DRUNK, you didn't mean it, that it wasn't personal, and that you're sorry if you DISRESPECTED him that night. It wasn't you.

Pleading drunkenness works in court, it will likely work for you.

Because NO ONE BROUGHT OUT WEAPONS, that means that people are NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN VIOLENCE, they are interested in SAVING FACE.

IF you can avoid trying to lay blame, then things will work out much better for EVERYONE. You all go to the same hangouts, you all share the same connections, go to the same clubs. Make sure things run SMOOTHLY. Otherwise, a dozen guys might jump you and your girlfriend a few months/years down the road (It happened to my friend, who thought he was hot **** when he punked some guys off).

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them this:

'that guy started it all and i just defended myself. it's just between me and him and if you want to get into, you're not a gang, you're just a bunch of insecure losers, worse than him'

if they still attack you, say with a smile something like '(number of them) on one... you must be really tough and honorful'

and then fight as hard as you can, in order to smash the most of them...

don't worry, they're not going to kill you, not even they are going to send you to hospital. the worse that can happen is you going away with some ruined clothes, some blood pouring out from scratches (not serious wounds, don't worry) and a far bigger reputation for confronting alone a group of people

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
tell them this:

'that guy started it all and i just defended myself. it's just between me and him and if you want to get into, you're not a gang, you're just a bunch of insecure losers, worse than him'

if they still attack you, say with a smile something like '(number of them) on one... you must be really tough and honorful'

and then fight as hard as you can, in order to smash the most of them...

don't worry, they're not going to kill you, not even they are going to send you to hospital. the worse that can happen is you going away with some ruined clothes, some blood pouring out from scratches (not serious wounds, don't worry) and a far bigger reputation for confronting alone a group of people
i disagree saying that will gaurantee him a beating...its not wise to call a bunch of guys insecure losers...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, you did what you thought was right, **** oath IF my mate was getting his ass handed for a reason he didn't deserve i would step in there without thinking.. I would take a few hits but make sure to **** some ****s up, thats why im going to start Brazilian Ju Jitsu :woo:

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
For god's sake, this is NOT about THEORY

Screwing up in this situation MIGHT have more serious consequences that this guy not getting laid.

MOST IMPORTANT : Don't insult anybody, in any way.

And I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I am good at it. It is HORRIBLE for a group fight.

Take up boxing instead. When fighting more than one person, stay on your feet, or someone will stomp on your head.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips people...turns out the dude i ****ed up called me and everythings cool now.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
hip hop is ruining the country
wtf?! quite digressing, start your own post if you have to but stick to the subject!

anyway, avoid the fight at all costs. Fighting at a club is the worst place, b/c I've seen guys fighting and whether they were winning or losing, the freakin' guards would bash their faces w/ their clubs and kick 'em out.
No point in ruining a good night. Ignore those *******s.