Got her to my place. Now what?

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, well I've known this girl for a few months.

I took her out for coffee and it went real well so I sent her a text the other day:

"Headbandz*. My place. Wednesday. What you say?"

*it's a fun card game that came up when we went for coffee!

I didn't know what to expect (i live about 10miles away) but she replied, "I say yes!! And if it's sunny, we could play out!! xx"

So she'll be round here during the day, and she's definitely interested, I'm just not sure how I'm gonna go from fun time to sexy time. Any ideas guys??

Garand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that patience might be your friend here. "And if it's sunny, we could play out!!" implies she's not interpreting it as "oh yeah, of course I'll come over and we can f*ck!" but as another reason to spend more time with you (which is still good, of course!). Focus more on having fun with her, if the opportunity arises to progress do not force anything that feels unnatural but if it feels right go for it.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My strategy at my old pad was to buy uncomfortable chairs and of course only the most comfortable blankets for the my bed. Naturally chicks don't want to sit on a plastic stool made in macau when they can sit on your bed.. nature works from there.. anyways if thats not possible work on the kino.. tease her.. make her think you are going to try to get in her pants then back off in joking manner ( not telling u to shove your hand down her pants then say just kidding) more like an almost sexual feeling to the situation that disappears quickly but not quick enough for her not to notice.

One thing you can do is show her a video on your computer and sit in your chair.. she'll stand next to you watching then you just pull her down on to your lap.. after you pull her down.. happily continue watching the video.. you can talk in her ear if you need to talk to her. Escalate from there.. Once it feels natural..HIT THAT.. ha

PowerUp

Reaction score
My n00b skills tells me not to seperate "fun time & sexy time"
It should be Fun and flirty at the same time, or else it could get to friendly and a kiss from the sky is akward.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't push too hard to **** her, you might scare her away...she's interested but doesn't want to come off as a slut. She wants to spend a little more time with you until she gives it up. Just go with the flow, she'll let you know when she's ready to f*ck by coming over to your place, now all you gotta do is make a move ie. try and kiss her, undress..you know the deal

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great man ...
First of all be as much playful as you can, you can learn a lot from mystery ..
And don't be serious and to GO JUST FOR SEX .. the key is to have fun, tell her anything in your computer, is good to escalate ...
You have a great chance but don't consider it as a lose if you can't fvck :D

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Now I notice a few of you are saying not to rush anything but I think she is primed. You see, I've just been texting her:

Her: I got doctors at 10am so I could be there for 11. Is that ok?

Me: Ye. When's it due? (she's not pregnant, just fooling about)

Her: September!! Wanna be the baby daddy?

I think that is a good sign! I'll reply to that in the morning if any of you guys can think of a good reply?

So what do you think? Should I, and if so how should I, go in for the kill?!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you are doing fine. Keep up with what your doing. Escelate with kino and blah blah blah.

Garand

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can twist that into a great role-play of you two being together.

"What so we're having a kid already? Whoa, slow down, we're not even going out yet! Besides, the kid might have your <insert feature about woman to tease about>..." etc, etc. Then you can mess around with 'dumping' them for things when they do something silly and 'getting back together' only after they give you a backrub/kiss on the lips/sex. Textbook flirting.

About going in for the kill, pretty much as everyone's said just make it fun and flirty - things will escalate naturally if you do this, no need for awkward 'making a move' points.