Got her email - too sloppy to read - shall I return for her #?

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I went out for lunch at McDonalds. After I was done, I ran into this young HB9 who was serving free samples. She came up to me and gave me a smile and asked if I was interested in a sample. The conversation then started – she was wearing a funny cowboy hat, so I began cracking jokes – she was laughing and the conversation was great. I told the girl I had to run (late for work). I then asked for her email (mistake) so we could chat on myspace, she was more than happy to give it to me. The problem is she was holding a try full of salad samples, and she wrote her email very sloppy. Afterwards when I returned to work, I spent about 20 minutes trying to find her via myspace “search by email” option. The email was very difficult to read and I couldn’t make out her writing.

So should I go back next week? She told me she is a p/t student and works p/t at McDonalds. I at least know her first name – should I call her at work?

I should have gotten her number instead of email. I know I messed up.

crackers444

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I can relate to what you posted. There was a girl that was in one of my University classes that I had a crush on. I got her email address, I sent her some email. She didn't even reply back. She isn't much of a net person, it turned out. I should have gotten her phone number instead! I wonder if she would have gave it to me? I'm not much of a phone person though, it easier to chat online. I doubt it she was even interested in me, she did talk to me in class a few times and asked for my notes once, I think she was only being friendly.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KUSHVILLE said:
So should I go back next week? She told me she is a p/t student and works p/t at McDonalds. I at least know her first name – should I call her at work?

I should have gotten her number instead of email. I know I messed up.
You don't call a chick at work you barley know. Next time just go for the cell number, no myspace bullsh1t - she will be chatting to you and 10 other guys at the same time.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, when I read the thread title, I thought 'too sloppy to read' meant that you are drunk off your a$$. lmao! :)

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You don't call a chick at work you barley know. Next time just go for the cell number, no myspace bullsh1t - she will be chatting to you and 10 other guys at the same time.

Yea you're right. I should of jut gotten the number. I cant get her out of my head; she was pretty hott.

Well, she didn't seem like the internet type, I wouldn't be surprised if she got her email wrong.

So I either got burned or she accidentally made a typo while giving me her email. I guess I will return next week, hopefully she is giving samples outside and not behind the counter, where her fat boss is c*ck blocking.

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
crackers444 said:
I should have gotten her phone number instead! I wonder if she would have gave it to me? I'm not much of a phone person though, it easier to chat online. I doubt it she was even interested in me, she did talk to me in class a few times and asked for my notes once, I think she was only being friendly.

Well without the #, I guess there is no possible way to find out.

I think we learned our lessons. I know I did.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE..........SHEESH THIS IS LIKE 2007.......GET A FRICKEN CELL PHONE ALREADY.

try this.......(turn off your ringer) ask if she has a phone, then dial your own number, hand her back the cell phone.....ta dah.

Or whip out your cell phone and say, whats your number....no pen, paper required. THEN (very important) to avoid getting a fake number...repeat her number but transpose the last two digits. If she corrects you...you knwo u have the right number. If she is hesisant about handing out her #, use your cell to get her email address.

If you must use the email routine.......(so unprofessional) as she is writng her email......just say the words "HEY PUT YOU NUMBER DOWN THERE AS WELL.......case my computer locks up or there is a power failure".

but a cell phone is like a portable wingman.......a great must have tool to have in your pick-up tool kit.

m