Got girl horny in class!

360windmill

Reaction score
I got a little dirty with a girl I don't know very well in one of my classes. I could tell she liked me and I told her to tickle my back. She said ok if you tickle mine after. So after a few minutes of tickling my back she said ok my turn. I started doing hers and I would sparratically go up to her neck and massage her neck and ears and she seemed way turned on so I turned it up a little bit.

Then she said do my legs next, and she was getting really warm (why do they do that btw?) And I rubbed up and down her legs and she was getting way horny and I rubbed in between her legs and it was way hot.

I dont know what to do now cuz I dont want to date her and I dont what to say cuz we never even have ever talked. I cant even believe I did all that in class but she was eating it up and I love getting girls hot and horny. So what do I say to her tommorrow when I have class w/ her and how do I act around her?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Someone had a good day. If your worried about what your gonna say tommarrow then I doubt this happened, but I guess it did, it sounds genuine. Just be real smooth and be like "hey...we need to continue from where we were yesterday". Just my advice.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
360windmill said:
I got a little dirty with a girl I don't know very well in one of my classes. I could tell she liked me and I told her to tickle my back. She said ok if you tickle mine after. So after a few minutes of tickling my back she said ok my turn. I started doing hers and I would sparratically go up to her neck and massage her neck and ears and she seemed way turned on so I turned it up a little bit.

Then she said do my legs next, and she was getting really warm (why do they do that btw?) And I rubbed up and down her legs and she was getting way horny and I rubbed in between her legs and it was way hot.

I dont know what to do now cuz I dont want to date her and I dont what to say cuz we never even have ever talked. I cant even believe I did all that in class but she was eating it up and I love getting girls hot and horny. So what do I say to her tommorrow when I have class w/ her and how do I act around her?
How the hell do you have time to do that in class? As the teacher lectures, you just turn around and casually rub a girl's body - including her legs? Did you sprawl yourself across the table too?

Nice...

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can isolate and escalate if you want her. If not, be nice and flirty, don't stonewall her.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this really happened...

Don't plan anything. Just do.

You have instincts. Why do we have to post about the slightest concern? You have this girl wrapped around your finger. If she let you do that, wow, you could **** her by tomorrow.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAmit!!!! YOU even got me horny!!! What a fukkin bastard you are!!! LOL!! Act normaly, and what is normally?? HOw old are you guys>?? If she is 16 or older than take her to bed with you, if she is 15 and under then take her to disney land.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
360windmill said:

While the teacher was talking?

****!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
You can isolate and escalate if you want her. If not, be nice and flirty, don't stonewall her.
Quickie in el bano.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you tell your mom when she asks what you did in school today? :rockon:

comic_relief

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great you got this girl horny and you gotten step further by giving her an orgasm. Don't worry about what you are going to say, just let it flow naturally. Comic Relief that was funny.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done similar things in French once when I was 15.

That was a fun lesson.

Err...bang her, pvssy is pvssy. When you're at school, bang anything reasonable that you can or you'll regret it later.

jordanbrad

Reaction score
wait, is warm legs a sign of interest

EDIT:
360windmill said:

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell cares if her legs were warm? unless her poonan is wet that doesnt mean anything... you can base her interest level on the fact she let your lame ass touch her.