Got game, but don't know how to use it

CaptainSausage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, first post.

A few weeks back one of my friends took me to a club.

We're on the dance floor and throughout the night 4 girls come up and dance with me, all of them HB8 to HB9. (Girls came up to dance with me -awesome!)

I haven't been clubbing in 2 to 3 years. I can't dance at all. I pull my 'straight white man' moves, but that's it. :woo:

I lost all of them. I just didn't know what the hell to do.

Is there anywhere online that shows men how to dance without looking gay?

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wy not go at a dance club? You will meet lots of women at places like that. ;)

But if you want online...do a google search lol. I'm sure you will find a fair amount of sites - everything can be found on the internet these days.

EDIT: I actually meant dance lessons (not a dance club...or is that the same thinG?...well Im not sure). Sorry, English isn't my mothr language.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say dance lessons...if thats the avenue you like to pull women down. Personally i cant stand pulling on the dance floor. I cant dance for **** and dont like to. You cant talk to a girl there. The only thing i would do in your situation is when a girl comes up to you and dances with you. Introduce abit of Kino. Hands on her hips. Dance with her... Then ask her if she wants a to go get a drink or if she wants to go somewhere quietier. On a yes....take it from their and work your magic in convo. I would kino on the dance floor first to establish she is dancing with you not just near you....

CaptainSausage

Don Juan
Reaction score
They were all definitely dancing with me, not near me. Some of them made eye contact from across the room and came over...which is strangely new and scary :nervous:

Dancing lessons cost money, which I'm lacking right now, so I'll look online.

I'm having a wild weekend in Nottingham soon, so knowing this stuff is now vital.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same position some years ago, I took some techno music and started to dance in front of a mirror to see how it looked. Of course I made sure no one was around to watch, and some moves I really embarrassed myself with on the dance floor but I learnt after a while. :up:

CaptainSausage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give that a whirl.

Actually, I'll record it on my camera and see how the whole 'technique' looks.
No, I will not post it online :p

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSausage said:
I'm having no luck finding anything online that isn't teaching me to breakdance, wants me to buy or book or is just bloody hilarious.

for example: http://www.zefrank.com/indexdance.html :D
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

dropa

Reaction score
CaptainSausage said:
Is there anywhere online that shows men how to dance without looking gay?
hahaha, lol, that is the sentence man!!!:crackup: :up: , i think it´s almost impossible, moving your hips just makes everyone look gay!!!! it´s normal, don´t worry

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try looking up what kind of dance you are interested in. Hip hop, Ballroom, waltz, Breakdance, floor routines? Look it up. If anything, you can just try the base steps, but that's usually boring.

-Damian