got arrested

the_one_and_only

Reaction score
Wow, basically I got arrested and then released on bogus charges that me and a couple friends assaulted a security guard. compelte BS

But anyway I'm not allowed to go the mall for a full year or they arrest me again and take me to jail for trespassing.

I also saw first hand proof that girls like "bad boys", while I was in the car being pulled over and arrested I would smile and check out ever single hot girl that walked by and ever one of them kept looking back at me and smiling. Now had I not been tied up with the cops, there is almost no way they would have done it. I had a big smile on my face for a couple reasons: i knew that the tards had nothing one me so they let me go and that i had to put on a good face for the girls. ha

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
u cant go to the mall for a year...was it a big shopping mall? coz i would hate to be banned for a whole year if it was a big place

the_one_and_only

Reaction score
yea, its the biggest mall in the area, but its ok, there are other smaller ones that are getting to be just as good, seems like more and more lately its just skanks that go there

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha.... I'm sure that if you go to the mall they wont "spot you out" amongst all the other people:D

Anyways... yeah, some girls DO like the "bad-boy" kinda guy, and some girls will think "omg what a skumbag!" .... each to his own;)

Laterz...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not great proof, because think of it like this, the fact that you are being arrested kind of birngs attention to you, hence all the girls looking, so yeha thye smile back but if oyu get ec with people you will find they ussualy smile back if oyu smile. I bet you had just as many guys looking at you!

If you dont belive me then tresspass and you can check it out whilst being arrested again :p

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got arrested for rape.... seriously.

Howev er, it wasn't me. There is another guy, that has the same Bithday, same first and last name and was even born at the same hospital as me, and he has a warrant out for rape.

I was in a holding cell for around 2 hours until they let me go, i made them look at my social security card and showed them it didn't match.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
i got arrested for rape.... seriously.

Howev er, it wasn't me. There is another guy, that has the same Bithday, same first and last name and was even born at the same hospital as me, and he has a warrant out for rape.

I was in a holding cell for around 2 hours until they let me go, i made them look at my social security card and showed them it didn't match.
:crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the funniest part of the whole ordeal, is that i was on my way to pick up a date when I got pulled over... needless to say she didn't believe my "bullcrap" story