Got any good kino stories / tips?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about you other guys and how you use kino.

Personally i just like to touch girls (Jeez you perverts not like that!!) any where i can! but one of my favorites is when a girl is hanging around me and im sitting down and she does something annoying i tell her to leave me alone (playfully!) and just push them away with my palm right above their breast (think collar bone area). They normally say something like, "OMG you just touched my boob!!" and giggle their heads off even if i didn't "touch" them.

Ok i know this may seem like something a phsyco prick does but i do it in context right when i feel like i can get away with it.
And don't flame me for doing what i want, when i want.

By the way, if your gonna try this, make sure you got good raport and such before you do this manuver.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a site that teaches you how to get laid.. no one is going to flame you for touching a chicks colar bone...lighten up and go slap some ass!

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah point taken. but i've seen guy get flamed pretty harsh when posting shyt that's as mild as that. But trust me, its not the most kino i've given / recieved. Grabbing ass = fun...