Got a question...pref those with experience

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in a tight situation here. There is a girl I'm unsure if I should pursue or not...I have no problem about getting her number....however there is only one thing holding me back...

I will be leaving for school in about 5 months...where there are many other girls.

Question is....should I get her number anyways?...I didn't want to start something with her and then have it hold me back at school with the other ladies....I also didn't want to start something and then ditch her shortly after...

or then again...am I thinking too far ahead?

I'm 80% leaning toward pursue...but what are your opinions

appreciate it

Reaction score
Pursue!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are putting the cart before the horse. You don't know the chick but you are already thinking about a relationship. Read the DJ bible. Eliminate desire, don't put her up on a pedestal. Get teh number, get to know her, judge her by the way she treats you then make a decision about what you want from her. 99% of the time we find out the woman is not who we wanted her to be or worth the pedestal we created for her.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with princely

The situation is with YOUR perceived attachment to what COULD be.
Here is a different perspective:

You do form a relationship with her and it is great and wonderful.
The 5 months come and as an alpha male you end it.
If you did your job she may cry and beg you to stay.
If she is a healthy girl she will feel sorrow and saddness but will untimately see you off with nothing but the best for you in her heart.
And you too, will wish her the best.
So, if you choose to pursue (as you should), do not lead her on to believe this is LTR, but don't tell her she is just a fling either.

You will become a lesson in her life. A lesson on happiness and learning to live in the moment. She will be "that awesome short term relationship you had right before college".

It's all about not fearing your own experience of the world.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont have one-itis for this chicka. Have fun and take it as far as it goes, but dont cling to her. Meet other women as well. Dont look to far ahead assuming that everything will work out. **** happens.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pursue, it'll teach you to strike up conversations and relationzships where you aren't looking for anything serious, jsut to have fun...Being able to do this seperates the guys who are chicken**** of approaching and asking girls out, from guys who have a different girl to hang out with each day of the week...

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
F U K I N' H I T T H A T !!!

She might be a cool **** buddy to have for 5 months.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Go for it, not everything has to last forever. Life is about change.