Got a number close on the bus.. and shes a MODEL!

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. yesterday at Uni.... on the way home.. there was a HB9 on the bus... and I manned it up and just sat next to her..

offered her some mints and noticed she didnt have her shoes on... and her boots were on the floor..

confidently.. i just said..Ha.. guess those boots weren't ment for walking?

she was extremely receptive and laughed really hard and we just hit it off from there. Talked A LOT and just flirted with her a lil here and there with a little kino. pretty good rapport.. and she played with her hair a lot. I maintained strong eye contact and good body language... we talked about her being a hairdresser.... where she came from.. beach parties... music.. etc etc... so at the end before she left I asked her for her number... she grabbed my phone of me and typed it in herself...

shes 16-17? and studying to be a hairdresser.. and has participated in national modeling competitions and came 3rd and 4th...

so eyah just thought i'd share my experience and that girls are SOO not hard to approach

Also.. the moment you stop wanting a Girlfriend.. chix start flocking to you.. its kinda funny.. i stopped feeling the need for a gf.. and i've been getting close hookups and just meeting a lot of different and new people!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Just Another Guy.... said:
If she goes to the university, she's not 16.
He never said she was, he said he's from uni, and that she's 16/17 and studying to be a hairdresser.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Brother! :rockon:

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great, man!

LOL, I love the comment "Those boots weren't meant for walking" that was perfect..

Way to hit it off

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a perfect example of natural game, on the fly.

Well done, now make sure you follow up nicely with the number.

But 17 still ain't legal...

Btw, I get the feeling you're from Aus, are you?

rsaini

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT a cool opener...highly natural and fits perfectly into the situation - you are the man bro!:rockon:

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the deal with New Zealanders being barefoot all the time??

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol beats me... But yeah... thanks for the comments guys.. Havent txted her yet will get round to doing it tomorrow!

Shes actualy not a New Zealander... and neither am I..

Shes from England... and Im from Malaysia so yeah :)

BTW in NZ.. the legal age for sex is 16.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Lust said:
That's a perfect example of natural game, on the fly.

Well done, now make sure you follow up nicely with the number.

But 17 still ain't legal...

Btw, I get the feeling you're from Aus, are you?

17 isnt legal to **** (not that anyone follows that law anyway), but u can hang out, make out, and do lotsa stuff that is legal, including showing the trophy b1tch out when your in public!

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ian1988 said:
confidently.. i just said..Ha.. guess those boots weren't ment for walking?

that right there is an example of an excellent direct approach

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
17 isnt legal to **** (not that anyone follows that law anyway), but u can hang out, make out, and do lotsa stuff that is legal, including showing the trophy b1tch out when your in public!
Yes in Australia and New Zealand 16 is legal to **** for all ages above.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ian1988 said:
Lol beats me... But yeah... thanks for the comments guys.. Havent txted her yet will get round to doing it tomorrow!

Shes actualy not a New Zealander... and neither am I..

Shes from England... and Im from Malaysia so yeah :)

BTW in NZ.. the legal age for sex is 16.
If I were you, I'd call rather than txt. I personally find it harder to call later on if our first phone contact was a txt. But if you can, you can always txt again later, plus, txting seems like the pvssy way.

And don't take the whole "Wait 3 days before calling or you'll seem too eager" rule too seriously, you want her memory of you to be fresh when you call, or she'll forget all about the positive emotional state she was in when she met you.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well shes no 1st or 2nd place lol, but yeh nice approach, reminds me of an approach my friend did with some biscuits on a bus lmao.

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
that right there is an example of an excellent direct approach
Lol thats direct? Didnt really know/care.. Was what seemed like the best situational opener to get conversation flowing!