Got a girl, Sex is overrated

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for the last 3 years i've been single. Went through major bouts of depression...Single due to being confused about myself mostly now that i examine it...everytime i got someone i no longer wanted them...at times i found myself not really caring if i was single or not AND then other times i was depressed because i was so alone...really, i didnt make any sense...often asked myself, "Just what do you want??"...i couldnt answer the question...too many mixed emotions

Anyways, i met a great girl, a girl who i was friends with for about 2 years actually...funny how that worked...she had been there the whole time and i really never even noticed her romantically till one day...im glad it worked like that though...perhaps im wrong but it seems all my friends end up screwing some girl on the 1st or second date before getting to know them and in the end they are left alone...same way i once was...

Sooo we are in a relationship now, have been for a few months...everything going good, didnt get physical until we knew one another well of course...we're happy...she doesnt call me and bug me...we have an understanding i like my space, she isnt one of those back talking nagging *****es that are so prevalent day...she is a genuine sweet girl, which after 27 yrs im finally admitting that is EXACTLY what i need (instead of some ***** type character-they are fun, and im naturally attracted to those but i dont need that anymore)

Its sooo funny because now getting a girl, getting laid has suddenly become insignificant. AND the more i think about it, i think to myself, YOU ARE A TARD for making such a big deal out of getting a girl and getting laid for the past 2 years...i mean at one time it was all i could think about.

Anyways i wrote this to tell you single guys, dont focus so many of your thoughts on women, getting laid. Its great when you find the right girl...but it aint as big of a deal as you are making it out to be when you are single and alone. I'm getting whatever i want whenever i want and its good/fun but at the same time its VERY overrated.

Peace

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think sex is overrated, you're not doing it right. Period.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is never overrated!!!

You bagged a nice girl that probably hasn't had that much experience in horny intense monkey love making yet. and I stress the word YET!!
Or maybe she's too sweet and innocent that you have trouble banging her like a ho and slapping her around like a dirty $lut....
Or maybe your not turning her on enough

You found a nice girl and you'll value her more for her femininity and innocence and down to earth nature, but there is better sex out there. Sex may be overrated to you until you don't get no more..

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, don't bag on him. He found what works for him. If this situation for him makes him just as happy or more so than banging random chicks every night, who are you to say that he's wrong for it? Granted, I disagree that sex is over-rated for everybody, but getting laid is about being happy. If you find something that makes you even more happy than sex, way to go.

For me, even a great relationship couldn't make me happy if there wasn't serious amounts of sex involved. The only think that is better than sex for me is my RX-7 and California mountain roads.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think on the plus side, he did bag a girl that is nice and not *****y, those two qualities alone make her a keeper then compared with all the pretty $lutty ho's out there. But, dude, sex is what makes us tick... My point is, don't take it for granted... keep satisfying the gratifying your kok...

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i get what hes saying the love you get and receive from someone special might be all you need but someone real special someone you would want to make your wife or life partner

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Sex is not overrated unless you had some boring sex or the girl was lazy. My advice to anyone he thinks it is overrated is to

1. Stop jerking off
2. Make your PC muscle super strong (You don't know how good it feels to have a screaming PC muscle)
3. Learn Tantra sex

Thats about it fuvking for endless hours without nutting and just str8 up feeling all the sensations...Damn its so great. O also don't forget make sure the sex is nice and dirty not no boring sex that just have 3 positions then the session is done. Take your time.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No he's right sex IS overrated. Even if it's great sex. It's not really just sex but women in general. I mean what's really so great about them aside from the way they look. They aren't fun................at least not as fun as your boys. They're usually nagging or being emotional. You have to deal with all their shyt tests and pretend like you care what's going on her life. Usually school or some job that pays 10 bucks an hour.

I got laid this weekend on a ONS and I just felt like "this is what I so desperately crave all the time? This is what I go to the gym 5 times a week and read Sosuave and do cold approaches and all the other shyt I do to get women. This is it? God I could be rich if I would have just put as much energy into making money as I do trying to find a girl."

It's like just as soon as I busted my load I felt really depressed. I did everything right. I danced with her all night, I charmed her, I got her back to my boys place and I banged the shyt out of her. But I wasn't really satisfied. What's the big deal? I've had more fun going to Universal Studios, or playing poker with my boys, or a good game of basketball, or snowmobiling, or skiing..... God I could go on and on. Guys lets all get a grip and stop giving these women so much power...........the power of the pu$$y. Women should be just one small part of your life. I guess you have to get laid to really understand cause when you are not getting laid u think sex has to be the greatest thing in the world and really it's not. :nono:

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
You are right, sex is very over-rated, it is still an enjoyable past time mind you, yet still very over-rated. :yes:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post!

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, everything leading up to when you orgasm is good. But for those few seconds of pleasure it's not worth the effort in my honest opinion.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man.. u gotta experience more bro

if u think its over rated than u havnt passed ur limits...

ur young.. enjoy it while u can... ur opinion will vary in a given time frame..

i used to think one night stands were over rated until i hit 3 of them in a row

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the dichotomy going on here. My viewpoint is that your viewpoint on sex is dependant on how much you value sex and your ability to be an independent thinker. How good a chick is at it helps, but it alone is not the deciding factor.

SITUATION 1

For some stupid reason the masses view sex as the defining characteristic of a young guys life. If you blindly follow this you will find sex is NOT over-rated because you strongly believe it is the best thing on earth... and you've convinced yourself it is. If you've worked hard (gym, constant practice, etc) to get sex you may have convinced yourself that all the time was worth it because "sex is so great". You may not be willing (even subconsciously) to admit to yourself that you made a mistake; that all the time and effort you put into it was not worth it.

Taken to the extreme, your need to ignore this potential mistake will make you try to convince other people that sex is not over-rated by inserting some property that no one can prove such as "she didn't know what she was doing", "you're not doing it right", etc. This is the easy way out for you. If you believe sex isn't over-rated and you have crappy sex it was the girl's fault. If one of your male friends has crappy sex he wasn't doing it right AND/OR the girl was crappy at it. You never need to address the fact you may have made a mistake.

SITUATION 2

If you are a more independent thinker and able to objectively view your effort required to get sex and its payoffs you may find that sex is over-rated; especially if you had to put in a great deal of effort to get it. This is especially true if you can keep your ego in check and admit a bad choice, or wasted time.

--

The important thing is that you need variety to make this decision. Different girls, different positions, and different techniques are all important. How many girls you need to sleep with to get the full experience is something that would be difficult (if not impossible) to state.

- HV

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Guys, don't bag on him. He found what works for him. If this situation for him makes him just as happy or more so than banging random chicks every night, who are you to say that he's wrong for it? Granted, I disagree that sex is over-rated for everybody, but getting laid is about being happy. If you find something that makes you even more happy than sex, way to go.
Wise words! Everyone has their own desires and their own perception of happiness, and whoever is the happiest is the most successful.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
As "ELVIS PRESLEY" once sang,
"The Rich Man Wants The Princess"
"The Woman Wants The Rich Man"
"The Poor Man Wants The Girl"
"But The Man Who Can Sing But He Hasn't Got A Thing Is The King Of The Whole Wide World" :rock: :yes: