Got A Date With A Girl Tomorrow, But I Fuked Her Mum?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i met this mature woman off ok cupid 2 months ago.. we met for a few drinks, i was very flirty with her.. one thing lead to another, she ended up coming to my place for a drink..

So long story short, i ended up smashing that puzzy.. we never really talked much after that, so guess it was just a one nighter..

Been talking to this rather hot blond off okcupid.. damn this girl has got a seriously tight body.. been playing it cool with her, and managed to get a date.

Anyhow last night she sent me some pics.. and in one of those pics, she was hugging this woman.. its the same woman i banged and cumm on her face two months ago!

So without giving too much away, i asked who that woman was.. and she told me its her FARKING Mom..

Damn i nearly choked on my drink... so then i check her location and yep both are from the same town.

So guys i really want to meet this blonde girl, and hopefully bang her..

But i also banged her mum.. any ideas lol

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haaa. Just do it man. What they don't know won't hurt them. And if you do, it will go down in sosuave history.

Family gatherings are probably off the cards... You'll probably really like the daughter and want to marry her!

If they find out, just go for the trice. Stranger things have happened you know. Keep us up to date.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Haaa. Just do it man. What they don't know won't hurt them. And if you do, it will go down in sosuave history.

Family gatherings are probably off the cards... You'll probably really like the daughter and want to marry her!

If they find out, just go for the trice. Stranger things have happened you know. Keep us up to date.

Well her daughter is showing high interest and we have been talking dirty too.. she sounds like this could be an easy lay (like mother like daughter)

I am just hoping she does not show my pics to her freaking mum before the date tomorrow.. that will totally screw things up

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely gotta bang the daughter now.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so contacted the daughter a short while ago.. to be honest sometimes i really can't be fuked making the effort, to travel to meet up with online girls..

So i told her my car is playing up.. how about you come over to my place and we can have a drink and chat..

She sent me a message back, asking for my address, so she can use it on google maps!!!

You will be surprised how many girls will come straight to your house on a first meet.. i have had atleast 6 girls who have done that in just the last month..

By the way, whats your opinion of chicks that will come straight to your house on the first meet????

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - I dont want to offer an opinion on girls coming staright over to your house. I dont want to discuss the pros and cons of having a Mom/Daughter hookup.

I just want the details. As do most posters here.

Please make sure you fill us all in on anything that honestly happens. Good stories are hard to find.

Oh and a rating on Mom vs Daughter would be good.

My only experience in this area - Mom was 8/10 on performance. Daughter 5/10. I had more of Moms tasty home cooking...

Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
OP - I dont want to offer an opinion on girls coming staright over to your house. I dont want to discuss the pros and cons of having a Mom/Daughter hookup.

I just want the details. As do most posters here.

Please make sure you fill us all in on anything that honestly happens. Good stories are hard to find.

Oh and a rating on Mom vs Daughter would be good.

My only experience in this area - Mom was 8/10 on performance. Daughter 5/10. I had more of Moms tasty home cooking...
Thing about an older woman, is a good one will know how to treat a man and can even mother you to greater heights, you will be able to do all the things you where doing outside of her, so older is not necessarily a bad thing at all.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha that is one of the best thread titles I've seen.

Go for the threesome after you've banged the daughter!

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do It For Me. Do It For Meeee Oooopppppppppp

Pleeeeaasssee.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you do the daughter, you have to go after her grandmother.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report please. If you don't sleep with the mum's daughter I never want to hear from you again.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is one big Brazzers episode.

If she walks in on you banging her daughter, she will most likely join in.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see the issue. If you like the girl, than sleep with her.

If it comes up, just be honest about it. Own your own sexuality.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys.. update for you!!!

I have some good news.. the good news is, YES i ****ked her.. happy days!!!

So here's how things went down.. she agreed to come straight to my house.. i suggested meeting at my house or at a bar near by.. she was ok with either, so told her will meet her at my place..

Now this girl only lives a 15min drive from my town, so she came in a taxi.. i open my front door for her she smiles and walks in.. we get chatting, i notice she has a fit body.. slim, nice round arse and perkky tits.. looks wise not so great.. hb6 or hb7, but amazing body!!

We get chatting in the kitchen, she hugs me and tells me i smell good.. i pour her a wine.. as she is talking, i put my arm around her waist, then gently let my hand slide down to her ass.. she did not mind at all... so i knew she was up for a bang

This is crazy, but in the back of my mind i was also thinking about her mom, and was thinking how awesome it would to have them both here!!!

So we went into the living room.. put some music on, got chatting, lots of flirting, and touching.. she did not seem to mind at all..

We had gone through a full bottle of wine by now between us.. i could tell she was a little tipsy.. so was i..

So she starts telling me how she used to to do yoga.. so i tell her you must be very flexible right? She starts giggling and tells me, she is very flexible.. i tell her, i love flexible in a kinda cheeky way!

Then she starts putting her legs up in the air, showing me how wide she can spread them.. so i start rubbing her leg and thighs, working my way down closer to her puzzy..

All the time i am thinking of her mom too, which was seriously getting me horny.. so i start kissing her.. kiss her neck etc.. she unzips her top for me, and pulls her titts out..

I have a good long suck on her tits, play with her puzzy a little, then ask her to come upstairs.. went upstairs and i ****d her on the same bed, where i fuked her mom nearly two months ago..

The girl fuked good.. she got ontop for a while, then i doggied her.. lots of oral.. was 7/10 ****k

After i banged her we went back down, watched some movie.. i started talking to her about her friends and family etc.. so i ask her, are you close with your mum?

She goes yes, we are like best friends.. holy ****t... !!!

Now both of these ladies have had a taste of my cumm.. so i was feeling good.. after a while i was just thinking about what just happen, and for some reason i started laughing.. just couldn't stop laughing.. so she asks me whats funny??

Told her its nothing.. my mate sent me a funny text... so after a while i dropped hints about her getting a taxi, as i have got an early start.. so before she leaves, she tells me she enjoyed meeting me..

I didn't get a text off her when she got home.. so i sent her one, just asked her if she got home okay.. not heard from her today.. thinking of maybe leaving it down to a one nighter..

Or i could contact her mum again, see if she wants to hook up again??

My conclusion.. Niether one of them are worth having anything serious with.. but i would love to get them both on board as plates???

I have not bothered with her mom since i banged her nearly 2 months ago, so i,m thinking maybe try hook up with her again???

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell Mom you banged her daughter and go for the Moms rear end. She'll put out. Sorry, that's terrible, but I'm lolling so hard it's all I could think of to type!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i messaged the mom this morning.. said if you fancy hooking up soon, she claims to be busy this weekend, but could meet me on monday or tuesday..

Will have to see how this plays out...