Got a date. Some pointers would rock.

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, first off, the girl. She rode my bus back in high school, never really talked to her or anything. I was always listening to my mp3 player, talking with friends or sleeping.
Recently she kept popping up on the "people you may know" for myspace so i added her. Couple days later i sent her a comment "hey arent you so and so who rode such and such bus?" she said yeah, etc we talked for a bit.

Couple days later on my birthday im on myspace, she sends me an im on there;
her : hey happy birffday! :D
me : thanks! whatcha get me?!
her : a virtual hug? since i dont know you well? or i could make you some cookies, apparently im good at that.
me : cookies it is. so when are you gonna make em?
her : when are you available?
(number exchange, more fluff, end)

i get my cookies, she invites me in we play some wii and chill. she texts me randomly throughout the week. asks me later if i want to come play wii with her, i decline because i was busy. couple days later she asks again, i come over play some.

she randomly tells me how she wants a bf, and something about an old fbuddy who was pissing her off. she ends up telling me shes never been on a "real" date. i say "well lets change that" i say bowling, she says she doesnt like it cuz she sucks, but agrees.

Ok, now that thats out of the way, heres where i would like some pointers. I was thinking of doing the whole "loser pays for desert" or something similar.
Other than that, ive always been kinda bad at kino. Should i go for a high five if one of us does well? Or stay away from high fives? Im kinda clueless on the kino thing lol. Any good/bad things i should do/avoid with it?

And with the conversation, sometimes i run out of things to say D:. Of course i should bust on her if she messes up? especially if shes kicking my ass? Telling her how she sucks at bowling, while shes beating me, could make her giggle. Shes smart enough to get the joke lol.

Its my first date since my ex gf, so im quite rusty lol.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High fives are okay as long as you incorporate them into more affectionate, intimate kino, i.e. a high five followed by a hug. Don't just do friend gestures like high fiving and fist bumping.

Strongsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once its obvious to both of you she sucks (and hopefully you don't) try and give her pointers on how to bowl right. Give her a stupid amount of information really fast (so much that she'll never remember) and then make fun of her when she forgets to do something right.

Tell her, "Here, let me show you how its done," and come up behind her and get kinda close (like, your-chest-to-her-back close) and show her proper "form". Move her arm back for her to show her how far she should extend, show her where her feet should go, etc... Make sure you go when its like, glow bowling and they have some bad disco music playing. Its more like a party atmosphere. This date pretty much writes itself. Its rife with kino opportunities.

This **** got me laid for the first time. For realz.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
u gotta make it interesting! they dont actually wanna go bowling cos they like it (obviously with this chick), they wanna go to spend some 1 on 1 time with u!

shes prob been bowling a few times before so dont make it like every other time shes been, show her that ur a fun guy and things are different & better when shes with u

last time i took a chick bowling i made up rules like u have to hug when you get a spear, if you get a strike its a hug and a kiss on the cheek..

then towards the end of the game i was like ok.. loser kisses winner!

if ur cheeky about it and make it fun, then they'll go along with it

have fun bro, sh!t just flows from there

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys. i just dont wanna make a lame mistake and end up in the friendzone lol.

also, another question. date is set for tomorrow at around 7. should i call her up a little before hand and say "hey dont forget ill be at your place at 7"? (she doesnt have a car.. lame) i just hate showing up at peoples houses unannounced lol.

Igetit!

Reaction score
BAM001 said:
thanks for the advice guys. i just dont wanna make a lame mistake and end up in the friendzone lol.
You won't. Just make sure you keep things on a romantic level. Kino,talk about emotional topics,etc.

Like when you walk through a door,gently put your hand on her back as she walks through. Slight kino like that.

BAM001 said:
also, another question. date is set for tomorrow at around 7. should i call her up a little before hand and say "hey dont forget ill be at your place at 7"?
No.

Don't say that to her. If you two have already talked and decided on a time together,then you should either trust her to be ready at the agreed upon time,or you can call her at like 6:45pm and say,"Are you ready? I'll be over there in 15 minutes".

You telling her not to forget you'll be at her place at 7 is slightly needy since THE BOTH OF YOU already talked and agreed on what time you were going to pick her up.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do the "loser buys dessert" thing make sure that she actually loses. I pulled this one off a couple weeks ago playing mini-golf and my date made a comeback when I was getting lazy after being up big thru the first 9 holes. I ended up only beating her by 1 stroke.

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
igetit!: thanks, thats exactly why i asked... didnt wanna come off as needy haha XD

jcballin: lol, smooth :p. ill keep that in mind; dont get lazy! lol

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I figured since I put down $16 for a dinky mini-golf course she could pony up $5 for some ice cream. It worked out really well.

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i called her a little before i was supposed to be there.
"hey, you almost ready?"
"oh im not home yet. sorry"
"ok we still on for tonigt, right?"
yeah
ok let me know when youre ready

calls me like 10 minutes later:
hey im home
okay im dropping some stuff off at a friends and ill head over.
talk to my buddy for awhile, when i get back in my car i have a text
"do we have to go bowling"
well did you have something else in mind?
idk, but i just cant wear shoes someone else has worn before (LOL)
well why didnt you say something earlier lol
i didnt think about it until now.

anyway, we agree to reschedule... at this point im thinking she isnt that interested and ill just let it go for now, wait for her to ask when or whatever.

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
now she wants me to go to the local sex shop with her and her "bestie".like right this instant...
interesting.

BlizzardGuy

Reaction score
haha, great, ask her what she prefers and when you guys are going to try it out :p