got 2 numbers, now what?

drcreeboy

Reaction score
chick 1- outgoing, gave me her number. im semi-interested in her.
chick 2- quiet, asked for her number. im interested, shes cuter.

got hugs and smiles from both chicks at a party last friday. dont no if that means anything

i was thinking id text them in school or something. tommorows the last day for them, im graduated. should i try to set something up, or just send some kind of c/f text?

anybody know any good texts to start off with?

plus how do you sign it? do u just end with ur name? or say "hey its drcreeboy"?

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start off by bringing up something you've mentioned in earlier conversation. Don't just ask her about it, but frame it in a funny way. For example, I found out a girl liked playing The Sims, so the next time I texted her I started with "Hey, I hope your Sims haven't starved to death from neglect :p". This will get some rapport going.

Sign it however you like, as long as your name is in the first text, so you don't get the old "who is this?" reply.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
drcreeboy said:
chick 1- outgoing, gave me her number. im semi-interested in her.
chick 2- quiet, asked for her number. im interested, shes cuter.
Ask them out...probably you will like the first chick even more. Ask them out as soon as possible..if they don't want to come..just go to the next..In any case you will progress faster.

got hugs and smiles from both chicks at a party last friday. dont no if that means anything
Go and find out if this means anything...try more stuff.

i was thinking id text them in school or something. tommorows the last day for them, im graduated. should i try to set something up, or just send some kind of c/f text?
Why do you need to be c/f when you text them? This is not the most important thing..ask them out and see how

anybody know any good texts to start off with?
plus how do you sign it? do u just end with ur name? or say "hey its drcreeboy"?
You should beep her when you take the number. There are not good texts and bad text if you are texting to one girl at the time. You know what to text based on her personality and how you met her and also based on what you want to do next with her.
Why do you worry about them if for example about the first chick you are not even interested...(probably you put the first chick so you can say that you got two numbers instead one:p )