Goodbye and good luck to you all!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my friends, I am officially a college man! Just got down here to JMU a few days ago, and its awesome!

Anyways, I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck in everything you do here on SS and out in the field. Never give up, and remember that what you put in to improving yourself is what you will get out. I really wish I could say more but unfortunatley I've been very short on time lately between orientation, new friends, etc.

I'll still stop by here every now and then, so I'll cya all soon!!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun at college man! A lot of people here on the HS forum owes you a great thanks, your help is appriciated!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck in college man! Lots of people take college for granted, pains me to see kids that don't try anymore and settle for going into the workforce right after high school. College is just another experience; everyone is just so much nicer, and depending on your campus, it's basically a giant icebreaker; there's just a lot of things to do to break the ice with a girl. So easy to ask a girl after she's done with classes, "wanna go grab something to eat?" and unless she's genuinely busy, they rarely flake.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh sh1t it bring tears to my eyes bro..:cry:

Good luck with what life has in store for you!! I personally, and a lot of others, owe you a lot. Keep on truckin man, and come check by here every once n a while to see how your lil padaWans (haha get it? :crackup:) are doing :rock:

Best of wishes
-Lefty

hero_hont

Banned
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Ahh sh1t it bring tears to my eyes bro..:cry:

Good luck with what life has in store for you!! I personally, and a lot of others, owe you a lot. Keep on truckin man, and come check by here every once n a while to see how your lil padaWans (haha get it? :crackup:) are doing :rock:

Best of wishes
-Lefty
This is I want talk:
It's likely to snow tonight
I gazed out of the window
"Goodbye and good luck my friend"

She said to me "Will you come/"
I didn't know whether to stay or go
I wish I could be there someday

Yes I think it's all right
She'll make out fine with no mistakes

Looking back on the good old days