Good tight stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people im a cheap guy, so i cant go to gym or buy any weights or machines etc. Is there any exercises i can do like in my room without the use of such machine to get a good 6 pack.
Thanxs

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Stretching is very imporant. Make sure you stretch your WHOLE body before you go jogging. ;)
Hmm is stretching actually a good idea BEFORE going jogging? I believe that is bad for your muscles.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right. stretching only after exercising. and i dont see why this should be helping him getting a sixpack.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep keep tha advice coming i need the help. The fact i aint got a complete tight stomach and that its a bit flabby has led me to be insecure with women cos i fear getting naked or physical cos they might notice the flab (as you cant notice it through a t shirt).
So keep the help coming

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro its not easy work believe me. You probably gotta cut man, or if you have no bodyfat.. you gotta do stomach exercises. Do regular ones like in the military, do crunches with weights and stuff (thats pretty important for getting the abs visible).
Anyways if you're gonna cut, read some cutting guides and stuff. Also read stuff on the bodybuilders.com forum.. read the stickies there, they're gold. Good luck

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
than you have to do a clean diet! your bodyfat must be low. exercise is very easy. just do 3sets of slow crunches two time a week.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because your trainers haven't read new studies. strechting only after exercise(aerob or anaerob doesnt matter). i have read it on different bodybuilding forums and my doctor said the same.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
because your trainers haven't read new studies. strechting only after exercise(aerob or anaerob doesnt matter). i have read it on different bodybuilding forums and my doctor said the same.
Double knows his stuff. I'm going to only stretch before hand. I've been doing that except for sports, but working out, it's always afterwards.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Stretching before and after is good.

Stretching BEFORE is more important because you may injure yourself if you do an intense workout without stretching before hand. This should be common sense.
Bro what do you think a warm-up is for? and after the warm-up you can stretch, then begin the actual workout :)
And then some REAL stretching after the workout if you wish so.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys..

any stretching done before the workout is only intended for warming them up... a little jogging or arm swinging and what-not does the same thing...

now stretching after whatever workout you do is intended to increase your flexibility cause you can only increase your flexibility after your muscles and tendons are warmed up...

why do you think they do yoga in 108 degree rooms..?

Best,

Jin

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he is rolling his eyes! i learned that you should do strechting before exercising in school sport, too. everybody has learned somewhere in his life that strechting before running prevents injuries. but a repeated lie doesnt make it true! strechting before warm up can only cause injuries not prevent.

Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright some of you guys are talking with no experience and its just stupid. I'll tell you right now, stretching before hand is a good idea. I run track at UNCW. we always stretch before we run. When I don't I feel worse, and the chances of pulling something increase. so stretch before and after. itll benefit you.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
Hmm is stretching actually a good idea BEFORE going jogging? I believe that is bad for your muscles.
I believe that it is nessecery to prevent cramps and possible injuries.

Stretch before you run, even if it is just a little bit.

Yoga, believe it or not, is not the same as jogging. Whooda thunk it?

Jogging cuts the fat. A good 6 pack is a combination of workouts and bodyfat percentage, but it works about 20/80. Most of a good 6 pack comes from having low bodyfat.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
soldier fresh outta basic <---- right here

STRECH AFTER YOU EXERSICE
also DRINK WATER! tons of it .. do not exceed twelve quarts in a day or will will get nausiated and have over hydration.

wake up EARLy like 4:00-7:00 am somewhere in that timeframe
doing this will speed your metabolism
and helps to burn body fat even when you aren't exercising.

exercise before you eat

to start to basic exercises ie jumping jacks a set of 20 pushups and a set of 20 situps

start jogging in place

jog for one miniute then jog across a field or your yard whatever lifting your knees as close to your chest as they will go do this twice

then do the latteral basically get down like you're in a football game waiting for the play to begin legs spread hands infront of you like you're going to block a tackle.

now skip to the side basically side "hopping" across your yard. repeat

then sprint accross your yard field whatever as fast as you can twice now choose to run a mile or do an extreme amount of push ups and situps like until you can't anymore then take a breather and start back up

you'll notice results within weeks

I repeat after your exercise stretch then drink at least one quart of water

and make sure you consume roughly 6-8 quarts a day

Eat right if you don't feel you are go to gnc and pick up some "mega man" vitamins these will help but if you eat right right with the vitamins your results will be wayyy better.

eating right consists of eating breakfast in the morning lunch at noon and dinner at five nothing after six also stick with reletivly healthy foods ... mcdonalds and pizza aren't healthy .. im sure you're smart enough to know whats good and bad for you.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: soldier fresh outta basic <---- right here

Originally posted by HalfAddict
STRECH AFTER YOU EXERSICE
also DRINK WATER! tons of it .. do not exceed twelve quarts in a day or will will get nausiated and have over hydration.

wake up EARLy like 4:00-7:00 am somewhere in that timeframe
doing this will speed your metabolism
and helps to burn body fat even when you aren't exercising.

exercise before you eat

to start to basic exercises ie jumping jacks a set of 20 pushups and a set of 20 situps

start jogging in place

jog for one miniute then jog across a field or your yard whatever lifting your knees as close to your chest as they will go do this twice

then do the latteral basically get down like you're in a football game waiting for the play to begin legs spread hands infront of you like you're going to block a tackle.

now skip to the side basically side "hopping" across your yard. repeat

then sprint accross your yard field whatever as fast as you can twice now choose to run a mile or do an extreme amount of push ups and situps like until you can't anymore then take a breather and start back up

you'll notice results within weeks

I repeat after your exercise stretch then drink at least one quart of water

and make sure you consume roughly 6-8 quarts a day

Eat right if you don't feel you are go to gnc and pick up some "mega man" vitamins these will help but if you eat right right with the vitamins your results will be wayyy better.

eating right consists of eating breakfast in the morning lunch at noon and dinner at five nothing after six also stick with reletivly healthy foods ... mcdonalds and pizza aren't healthy .. im sure you're smart enough to know whats good and bad for you.
Good stuff. Thanks for posting and being a soldier! :up:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look towards the bottom of the page, where you'll find a thread asking the same question as this one, which asked the same question as about 34958 others. Try to research the question before you ask it - oftentimes you'll find that the answer is already here (well, just about every time...)
Originally posted by diablo
Try searching for things like "pack" (since usually someone will write 6-pack somewhere in a thread dealing with abs...)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66611&highlight=pack

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...d=124352&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Status
Not open for further replies.