good shampoo and bodywash

Reaction score
just wondering what do all my fellow djs use, i usually pick up random things (pantene, head and shoulders, dove) at walmart, but perhaps theres something better

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nivea!

Themj2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good smelling body-wash and my fav shampoo is head and shoulders refresh. I get a lot of compliments when I use this shampoo. Smells Great!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hairs so short I don't really need to worry about the shampoo too much. When I had that shaggy surfer hair, a year or so ago, I used fructise or whatever. My hair was soft and silky baby. Oh yes.

Steer clear of the serious hot water when washing your hair, it'll dry that stuff out like a mofo.

Reaction score
Is it just me or do you guys just SCREAM metrosexual?

No offence though. But rethink before you post.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being metrosexual. You take pride in your appearance. Ladies notice. When I used to not really give a damn what I looked like, not a whole lot of a response. Started tanning, dressing better, shaving frequently, getting a nice haircut, sky rocketed. Subtle things make a big difference.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love dial body soap

shiit smells good

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when girls sport herbal essence, i just fuggin love it. so many good memories all come flooding back when i smell that.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Axe snakeskin is pretty fvcking remarkable body wash. I don't use shampoo for obvious reasons but I do use Skin Milk moisturizer and Woody's body spray.

Zero complaints and nothing but love from the ladies who are lucky enough to get close to sniff all of my 2000 + 1 parts. :crazy:

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent seen my own dandruff in 2 years thanks to Head and shoulders.