good or bad what I did?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date with a girl last night and it was a weird one at that. Nothing went according to plan- dinner at this Japanese sushi place took 2 hours cause the place was busy (I never eat at restaurants for more than 1)- by the time we got to this other place to play mini golf it was closed and then to top it off I got lost...nonetheless we did have good conversation and kinda stepped everything up a notch. Since I wanna do a Halloween activity with her I told her we should do one today, saturday- we were supposed to meet at 10am, well 10 am rolls around and I ask her to check online for me to see the hours- she calls me up 5 minutes later turns out it is only open evenings- she says "now what"? I just say ok we'll do something tomorrow evening then. She was like oh ok.. I just said "See you tomorrow and got the f*** off the phone with a quickness.By then I was dressed anyways and she might have been as well- that'd be real jerk behavior to reschedule at the last minute but since there would have been nothing for us to do unless I was AFC and decided to do something with her like shop or whatever I figure it was the best thing to do and I can always make sure to show her a good time next time we do meet up. What do you guys think? I don't ever do the last minute rescheduling....

Jason17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you're making yourself seem kind of needy. Unless you've been going out with a girl for a while I wouldn't recommend asking her to go out with you again the day after your last date.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i been on a bunch of dates with this girl- just figured since its Halloween that we oughta do some halloween stuff

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
Nothing went according to plan
That sums it up. You had a "grand plan." One thing of advice is, don't plan ahead that much. And what do you mean do something AFC like shopping!? Shopping is a blast if you make it a blast. Just do anything you want, take her to a Halloween party or something or bowling or to the Mall or anything. Be spontanious! It is a lot better to do things on the fly. If you can drive, tell her that your going driving and tell her she can come along. Then you can figure out what to do.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take life too seriously.
That goes for everything , something didn't got to plan? Lost a big game? Mom's got cancer?

Just don't worry about it , life goes on.
Jk about the last one there =P

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't mad about the evening not going according to plan really- just was happy she was still having fun while we were lost..I don't plan the dates to go by an exact plan I usually think of some ideas then go with the flow...anyways thanks